Most important goal last season..

Guest Waterthorpeowl

Guest lamort

COG v United.

Denied them a point and gained us 2 points (if we'd drawn) - Without that one goal we wouldn't have gone up automatic. (if everything else had stayed the same)

Guest worksopwednesday

Carlisle at Hillsborough was brilliant the past went crazy. That was the time we all believed it would happen for us.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Vz Carlise . The kop sucked that ball in the bk of the net. Crazy !! Antonio refused to come off n he was in a bad way with his shoulder , that showed commitment if I ever saw it .

I've never understood this compulsion to reduce events of billions of variables down to a single point as though all the other contributory factors were essentially irrelevant.

It's like a review of our season on 'Loose Women'.

You agree that it was COG's vs the pigs then DJM?

Guest Foxhill Owl

I've never understood this compulsion to reduce events of billions of variables down to a single point as though all the other contributory factors were essentially irrelevant.

It's like a review of our season on 'Loose Women'.

Every goal was important, ok change go for your favourite goal ?

Without COG's we wouldn't have turned the season around but at the time it was still a long shot.

When Antonio scored the late, late winner against Carlisle it gave everyone belief that we could go on and take 2nd place.

So (for me ) Antonios.

Edited by BIG D

Guest BirdonaMaguire

For me it was Madines V Walsall, as we were rubbish that game.

Eh? we mullered em and got caught twice, to say we were rubbish is pretty silly IMHO.

Llera's goal v Brentford, they had been by far the better side and look more likely to win after just equalising.