Most important goal last season..

Guest Waterthorpeowl

COG v blunts at Hillsborough.

Put a big hole in HMS Pork

Did it?

I seem to remember us and the Blades both relentlessly winning for an extended period towards the end of the season. The idea that our win let the air out of their balloon is fanciful. Their confidence seemed to be shaken when the Rhyl Ripper suddenly became unavailable. After that, they struggled to even score goals.

Guest York-owl-chris

Llera vs Brentford. We were on the backfoot and needed to keep the pressure on the pigs. We won and the rest is history

The goals Stevenage scored in their league game at the Lane. The game at Brentford was horrible to watch and I just felt relief when we came away with the win. Then after watching there game in the Beehive in Brentford was epic. Felt like when that game came to an end we'd done it, the Wycombe match was just a formaility

Guest kiltonowl

Llera vs Brentford. We were on the backfoot and needed to keep the pressure on the pigs. We won and the rest is history

this ^^^^^^

Vz Carlise . The kop sucked that ball in the bk of the net. Crazy !! Antonio refused to come off n he was in a bad way with his shoulder , that showed commitment if I ever saw it .

Yet Leon Clarke has to come off after stubbing his toe!

The goals Stevenage scored in their league game at the Lane. The game at Brentford was horrible to watch and I just felt relief when we came away with the win. Then after watching there game in the Beehive in Brentford was epic. Felt like when that game came to an end we'd done it, the Wycombe match was just a formaility

Yup, good point. United starting that game very well but fair play to Stevenage for not parking the bus there like a lot of teams do when they come to Bramall Lane/Hillsborough.

I think Antonio's winner against Carlisle was the turning point, especially when United lost their first game without Ched.

Ched getting sent down caused a massive rift through that team and we only benefited from that but at the same time we nearly threw it away against Brentford.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

By far antonios v carlisle or madines v walsall which took us a point..

Don't mention Antonio, some people are struggling to cope, bit insensitive that.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Too many great moments to choose from really, what a season. Every goal which clinched a point or more was obviously crucial given the margins at the end.

But the ones I enjoyed most have to be COG vs United, Antonio vs Carlisle and again vs Wycombe. Antonio's vs Carlisle was the moment the penny dropped for me, but that goal vs Wycome eased some tension!

Guest King Mong

Controversial this one.

Dean Morgan's penalty at the B2Net that ultimately cost Megson his job. I still think we'd have gone up via the play-offs with Megson, but automatic wouldn't have happened. The change in style that Jones implemented played a major part.