Development squad Vs Hallam

Finished 2-2 Kyle n the young cb they brought on at half time were only players to impress n Reynolds n coke were ok.

Finished 2-2 Kyle n the young cb they brought on at half time were only players to impress n Reynolds n coke were ok.

The pace of the game was quick on a bumpy pitch which made controlled football difficult. Obviously you would expect the first team brigade to shine at this level, they all looked comfortable but Bennett seems to have grown his arse since his injury and was n't at the races on too many occasions.

Of the younger end Jarrod Kyle did well and I had a chat to him while he warmed down. The French guy looked really good early on down the left (up the left actually, this is Hallam) I won HT raffle (A bottle of 1860). Also had a chat with the guy from Reading who though admitting they had a good set up down there said it's nothing to compare with how massive The Wednesday is and he actually said 'The Wednesday' he'll do for me.

Fitness was always going to be a factor and it came as no surprise when we equalised, I expected us to win the game from here but Hallam battled gamely and just about desrved to get some credit from the game. Nice that news of the victory on the Algarve filtered through at the end.