Blackburn season tickets?

Cause owlstalk sorted the venkys takeover and cheap season tickets.

And we should buy season tickets for them as well as Wednesday without moaning.

And that's the bottom line.

Cause Neil Hargreaves said so.

Edited by B.A Baracus

Because they're daft enough to advertise and give Neil money for him to pay for this site to have a decent server. They think Ooooooo football site, advertisement time...........................and Neil said them blokes in marketing were clever

Or maybe it's just SWFC's marketing lol

Guest bigblue

because the ads are fed in via a clever mechanism (a Google thing unless I'm mistaken), which allows the advertiser to choose types of websites to have their ad displayed on. They've chosen football forums without being specific enough to exclude Owlstalk (and various others at a guess).

Guest intercity0wl

To be fair, having already signed Danny Murphy, Leon Best, and with Gomez expected to sign after his medical today, the prices being charged for S/T at Ewood Park seem very good value indeed, my tip to win the championship this season with ease.

Edited by intercity0wl

It's contextual.

The ads will be targeted very specifically to the end user, if you use any of google's services. For instance, are you signed into a gmail account? They'll be logging every google search you do in a search engine, creating a database and showing you adwords adverts to match your searches when you visit a website that has adsense code on it.

So never own up to seeing ladyboy adverts on Owlstalk.

Edited by a_weishaupt

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Because opposing fans use OwlsTalk more than their own forums. Were massive and advertisers know it.

To be fair, having already signed Danny Murphy, Leon Best, and with Gomez expected to sign after his medical today, the prices being charged for S/T at Ewood Park seem very good value indeed, my tip to win the championship this season with ease.

I agree Kev. They'll probably win it and shove it down peoples throats like Newcastle did when they were down. Nearly everyone is expecting them to struggle, they've signed some good players like the Barcodes did, and they'll be up there IMO.

I'm a bit surprised that players like Murphy and Best have signed for Blackburn with the state the club is in, and the poisonous atmosphere surrounding the manager and the owners. They're obviously still paying decent wages though, Murphy should be class in the Championship.

I still think Wolves are the most likely of the relegated sides to do well though.

Don't advertisers pay for page impressions though? So by blocking the ads from appearing, you're reducing revenue to Owlstalk? Not sure if that's right - just posing the question.

Strictly speaking by talking about the ads, TOS are being violated.

And it's per click, not impressions.