Blackburn season tickets?

To be fair, having already signed Danny Murphy, Leon Best, and with Gomez expected to sign after his medical today, the prices being charged for S/T at Ewood Park seem very good value indeed, my tip to win the championship this season with ease.

Leon Best for £3million is a bit much, Murphy will be outstanding in this league though. With the amount of unrest at Blackburn though winning the league could be tough. There was rumours not long back that they'd yet to shift 3k in season tickets, not an on-field matter but it shows how much faith the fans have in the current set up. Wolves have a squad more than capable of handling the Championship and Leicester have a lot of talent in there squad if they use it wisely. Should be a good league. Watford, Cardiff and Forest all look like they might have a bit of money to spend. I think Middelsborough and Brighton will be up there challenging as well. Both with good managers and strong squads. Don't think Wednesday will get near to 'doing a Southampton/Norwich'. I'd be happy with mid-table.

To be fair, having already signed Danny Murphy, Leon Best, and with Gomez expected to sign after his medical today, the prices being charged for S/T at Ewood Park seem very good value indeed, my tip to win the championship this season with ease.

With the manager they have?!!!!?

pahahahaha

no chance

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Don't advertisers pay for page impressions though? So by blocking the ads from appearing, you're reducing revenue to Owlstalk? Not sure if that's right - just posing the question.

advertisers pay for the banners and textual adverts in 2 ways.

1) Per thousand page impressions

2) And pay per click advertising

Either way if you block adverts this site's revenue goes down. Not helpful at all

Guest intercity0wl

With the manager they have?!!!!?

pahahahaha

no chance

We will see, im backing my prediction with hard cash, and am willing to have a charity wager with yourself if your interested ?

advertisers pay for the banners and textual adverts in 2 ways.

1) Per thousand page impressions

2) And pay per click advertising

Either way if you block adverts this site's revenue goes down. Not helpful at all

So if we click on the advert Owlstalk get more money if so lets raise a million and start clicking