New kit = fastest selling kit EVER

Looks like the club have come up trumps here as the new home kit is the fastest selling round necked gilders sponsored kit of ALL TIME

Dont miss out on one - get yours ordered NOW

Id also recommend trying one on in the megastore to make sure you get the right size as the sizes have changed this season

Up The Owls

Owlstalk Shop

Guest intercity0wl

Looks like the club have come up trumps here as the new home kit is the fastest selling round necked gilders sponsored kit of ALL TIME

Dont miss out on one - get yours ordered NOW

Id also recommend trying one on in the megastore to make sure you get the right size as the sizes have changed this season

Up The Owls

While the size of an a Medium/Large Owls supporters has basically stayed the same, i wont even ask the reason why, as i dont think i could cope with the B0llocks logical answer you would give lol . Reminds me must get my feet measured see if i still take the same size shoes.

Edited by intercity0wl

While the size of an a Medium/Large Owls supporters has basically stayed the same, i wont even ask the reason why, as i dont think i could cope with the B0llocks logical answer you would give lol . Reminds me must get my feet measured see if i still take the same size shoes.

Check that the tape measure still has twelve inches to the foot.

Guest bigblue

It's also the fastest selling shirt with an odd black shoulder thing and a Charlie Webster's fanny on each side.

Guest lamort

Bat Wing Jumpers are back in fashion at S6!

Ahhh but look at when Apple launch a new Iphone

There's never enough stock to satisfy demand which in turn drives demand even more

;-)

Yes, because Apple and SWFC are very comparable! :p

And rather than waiting I ordered the Bukta kit from Toffs.

Edited by lamort

It's ok but have a look at some of the other championship teams new kits..Derbys Kappa kit is awfull but the likes of Bristol City's Adidas kit is another class altogether...even Barnsleys Nike kit look good! Can't wait to get away from Puma, too many levels of design of which we always get the poo pootier ones.