Maguire, glad to be out of Derby, and Carn't wait to go back.

Guest intercity0wl

Don't know why but I love it when new signings say 'we'...

"I think we can get promoted," he continued.

"You look at Southampton and they got back-to-back promotions and there's no reason we can't do that too.

"I feel we've got a good manager with great experience and that gives you a lot."

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Guest bungledinho

anyone seen the interview on wednesday player? He says "MASSIVE CLUB" The lad has done his homework!

Few of the Derby fans on teamtalk are perplexed as to why he's been allowed to leave.

They rate him highly and say that Cloughy has dropped a royal one letting him leave

Sounds promising

"You look at Southampton and they got back-to-back promotions and there's no reason we can't do that too.

"I feel we've got a good manager with great experience and that gives you a lot."

I agree mate, it looks like there is a good team spirit and bond between the club, players and fans that has been a long time coming. MM seems to bring this to clubs, Pompey had it during the Rednap days and it looks like he's brought it to Hillsborough. This along with Dave Jones' ability to get the best from players will hopefully set us up for a good season.

Maguire for me is good solid signing that has a point to prove and plying his former team first game will lift him that bit more. I'm happy with our business so far and can't wait to see who else we bring in.

UTO This City Is Ours!!

lol just basic english grammar he's not going to say "they" and "they've" is he

Edited by FreshOwl

Guest Big Guns

Is he a smaller striker who likes the ball played to his feet? I reckon were going to see some really good football next season if Jones gets the players he wants..

Guest Fedor

might be worth a bet on 1st goalscorer 1st game of season

Hope we win the throw and choose to take kick off

Edited by Fedor