Who do you most want to beat next season?

Now there's no Steel City Derby next season, which team would you most like to take six points off next season?

Baaaarnsley? They're so obsessed with us it's always nice to put them in their place.

Leeds? The country's most hated team, managed by the country's most hated manager, owned by the country's most hated chairman.

Bolton? Would be nice to do it for our Gary and really rub it in to their shower of sh!te fans.

Forest? No one likes the scabs, great away day and even better when you've won.

Guest s17owl

Without quesion the biggest game for us next season will be man united/city or chelsea in the fa cup final

I'd take Leeds or Palace last game of the season to relegate them

Probably more so for Colin's team because he took that job on believing he was taking Leeds back to the Premiership and looks like he's getting stiffed by Ken Bates now.....can just see the post match rant now

I think Beloved Aunt called it right (though I have no strong feelings one way or the other about Bolton) because:

Leeds have long been a jumped up bunch of farts still maniacally worshipping a manager and players that did it for them 40 years ago and yet they still think this gives them some God-given right to a place at the big boys table. Knacker them.

Forest because they've always been a pain in the arse (yeah, scabs etc. and I respect that although I was not in that battle myself)

Barnsley because they have the effrontery to think they are in the same class as us simply because they hate us being bigger and better and older and more famous

However... Palace? I beg to differ. Yeah, it was a nasty coincidence we played them in the last match and got relegated instead of them but that bothers me a lot less when I remember they were only involved iin tha situation because they had 10 points deducted because of going into administration in January (they were 9th at the time). Well, arguments about the rights and wrongs of that can be had but personally I find it hard to feel very much ill-will towards them. Obviously, I can see others disagree with me.