Klasnic On PigMad

They seem to think klasnic will never pick SWFC because it's a smaller club than BWFC, they need to open there eyes and admit we are MASSIVE and always will be

I doubt he'll want to play for anyone in the NPC.

Not sure what clubs are interested in him though (if any).

Jesus wept! can you imagine wanting to come on here and talk about a player potentially signing for them or not?

I can not fathom how at any point this would not only be in someone's thought process, but then for it to happen and not to be immediately deleted by the site mods is amazing!

Poor bitter piggies!

We've left United behind. Can't see the point of even talking about them anymore. We might bump into them in a cup run in a few years, but apart from that we hear anything else for years now.

Don't care what they think about anything, but if picking holes in our potential signings is going to be their replacement for signing any players about League One standard this summer then we're in for a hilarious pre-season.

I don't think we'll sign him either but, well done PigsMad..

Edited by sheffield_dave

We've left United behind. Can't see the point of even talking about them anymore. We might bump into them in a cup run in a few years, but apart from that we hear anything else for years now.

True.

I may be in a minority here, but I think we might do better than Klasnic anyway.

Guest pops55

Smaller than Bolton, are they that deluded?

Well if you compare the last ten years the're right, but you have to realise that most blunts who post on there aren't old enough to remember the MASIVE in the top flight.