Most desirable Wednesday programme?

Seeing that Milan signed promotion program on ebay got me thinking about what would be the most desirable Wednesday program.

Suppose a 91 final one signed by the team or just Sheridan would be pretty cool.

To me recent history means more than really old stuff.

The commemorative programme is becoming a collectors item already.

i think one signed by the team would be good but Milan apparently doesn't sign stuff like this very often

Guest normski

I bought 2 of the commemorative programme's saw Madine in the shop after I had bought them.

Never opened them going to save them,

May be worth something 1 day If Madine carries on.

My dad went to the Man Utd post Munich match but dont ever remember seeing a programme kicking about. Also went to Santo/Pele match.

He did have a prog from 1966 final v Everton.

Not sure how much progs fetch. I'd think the Milan Manderic one will be worth a few bob in a couple of decades. Concensus of opinion is that it marks the finest occasion in living memory. That's my opinion anyway!!!

The FA Cup Replay programme v Arsenal is worth a lot. It would be worth more if both teams autographed it.

Was going to put that, apparently It's the 2nd rarest post war fa cup final program.

Also said this before but the program from the Baltimore blast 5-a-side game at arena is highly sort after by Man u fans as it has Cantana on it

£300 quid for 1935 is surprising low. Went to 93 replay but was sick of the sight of the place by then. None too pleased at the end as I'm sure we all were.

Anyone know the most expensive one out there?

Im thinking of getting the MM ebay one - would go to 50. Do you think that's too much?

Wento to Blast/Cantona as well.no idea if I got a prog. Don't still have it though.

Coming back to me that i got a prog when we played Vancover pre season circa 1980 - and Ante Milocovic signed it. I only had a red pen and all the English he said was 'red united!'

Wish I'd still got that one now!!!

£300 quid for 1935 is surprising low. Went to 93 replay but was sick of the sight of the place by then. None too pleased at the end as I'm sure we all were.

Anyone know the most expensive one out there?

Im thinking of getting the MM ebay one - would go to 50. Do you think that's too much?

not sure about the most expensive wednesday one but

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4319918/1909-FA-Cup-final-programme-sells-for-world-record-23500.html

Guest surfinjim

1935 Cup Final £ 220 - £250 realistically

1993 FA Cup Replay - £40-£50

1962 away v Barcelona £800 plus

1979 Boxing Day Massacre - £5-£10 at best

Baltimore Blast 5 a side - £5 tops

1958 away v Man United (Munich) programme- anything from £50 to £110 - depends on whether it has it's token and if team sheet has been filled in on Man Ure side