Most desirable Wednesday programme?

1935 Cup Final £ 220 - £250 realistically

1993 FA Cup Replay - £40-£50

1962 away v Barcelona £800 plus

1979 Boxing Day Massacre - £5-£10 at best

Baltimore Blast 5 a side - £5 tops

1958 away v Man United (Munich) programme- anything from £50 to £110 - depends on whether it has it's token and if team sheet has been filled in on Man Ure side

Your joking army ya, my sister got just over 200 for blast program as its gold dust to cantana mad man u fans and 93 replay is very rare, probably as both sets of fans had already bought 3 in last couple of months so every program collector wants it

Guest surfinjim

Your joking army ya, my sister got just over 200 for blast program as its gold dust to cantana mad man u fans and 93 replay is very rare, probably as both sets of fans had already bought 3 in last couple of months so every program collector wants it

Baltimore Blast readily available at the programme shop on Leppings Lane for £5- comes up on ebay every now and again- never seen it break £8. If she got over £200 quid she's done well, credit to her.....but it's not worth that much.

93 replay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FA-Cup-Final-Replay-93-Official-Programme-Arsenal-v-Sheffield-Wednesday-/120908238073?

pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_Football_Programmes_ET&hash=item1c26b14cf9

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-FA-Cup-Final-Replay-Programme-Arsenal-v-Sheffield-Wednesday-20-5-93-RARE-/150798065960?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_Football_Programmes_ET&hash=item231c43e128

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FA-Cup-Final-Replay-93-Official-Programme-Arsenal-v-Sheffield-Wednesday-/140730993794?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_Football_Programmes_ET&hash=item20c4388c82

Guest JonTheOwl66

The invisible programme collectors guide to the post office one, .... you mean ?

That's the one

barcelona away( 1962) is supposed to be the holy grail........

There were very, very few of these produced. I read somewhere that some guy came back from Barca with about a dozen of them and used them to line the bottom of his budgie cage or something. Derrrr!

Edited by fredmciverslovechild

I think autograph is the key here. A Blast signed by Cantona would be mental value!

So know reckons 50 for this Milan one is too much???

Then get one and scribble "E Cantona" on it. Who's gonna know? If you haven't got provenance it's worth whatever a half-wit will pay for it.

I found my 91 final programme yesterday along with the sheffield star pull out and i think it was match and goal magazine from the semi's and the final. Made me feel VERY old.

i only have one programme my 1st ever game v blunts 1962 .....i am very old

Guest surfinjim

I've got the '66 cup final programme, my dad spotted it in a flea market in Belgium #international #MASSIVE #belgianslovethewednesday

No idea if it's worth owt

£5-£10, bit more if it has the song sheet with it, and worth hundreds if it's signed by Cantona!

My dad went to the Man Utd post Munich match but dont ever remember seeing a programme kicking about. Also went to Santo/Pele match.

He did have a prog from 1966 final v Everton.

Not sure how much progs fetch. I'd think the Milan Manderic one will be worth a few bob in a couple of decades. Concensus of opinion is that it marks the finest occasion in living memory. That's my opinion anyway!!!

...somewhere in the back of my ageing memory, I seem to recall watching a TV programme about the post-Munich air crash game, and there being something about not having a programme as a mark of respect...could be wrong though..