Changed man, but Ranger still on way out of Toon

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

do we have any chance of signing Jordan Rhodes? if Huddersfield fail to go up would we stand a chance. I know his dad works for wednesday and I know West Ham wanted him but maybe if they go to the premiership they will drop the interest. I know he was being touted at £4m which is probably out of our range but if no prem team wanted him how much of a chance would we stand against other championship teams? Also id get Gary Roberts in as he is out of contract and he is quality he would be really good competition for whoever is on the left wing next season.

Not a hope in Hell.

do we have any chance of signing Jordan Rhodes? if Huddersfield fail to go up would we stand a chance. I know his dad works for wednesday and I know West Ham wanted him but maybe if they go to the premiership they will drop the interest. I know he was being touted at £4m which is probably out of our range but if no prem team wanted him how much of a chance would we stand against other championship teams? Also id get Gary Roberts in as he is out of contract and he is quality he would be really good competition for whoever is on the left wing next season.

Huddersfield are saying they don't need to sell him financially even if they stay down again, bur can't imagine he'd be happy to stay himself.

Guest AnotherOwl

Personally I rate Lowe much more. I don't understand why he was chosen over Lowe for the end of the season, I think Lowe would have scored more goals.

Edited by AnotherOwl

dont think ryan lowe will get a look in next season he will be nearing 34 when the season kicks off and has only played in the lower leagues if we can get ranger for 250000 we should snap him up played in premier and championship and an england u19 international

Guest keyser soze

A tap in, definately worth signing then.

Of course, tap ins don't count.

Have you got anything positive to say about anybody? You spent yesterday slating Bywater and saying we need to rip this squad to bits.

Enjoy the game tonight

As for Ranger, got enough about him to do well in NPC. Got to remember he's never had a prolonged spell of first team football. If he fits the budget, he'd be one of the four strikers for next season. Can only see one of the current crop being involved.

Guest intercity0wl

Of course, tap ins don't count.

Have you got anything positive to say about anybody? You spent yesterday slating Bywater and saying we need to rip this squad to bits.

Enjoy the game tonight

As for Ranger, got enough about him to do well in NPC. Got to remember he's never had a prolonged spell of first team football. If he fits the budget, he'd be one of the four strikers for next season. Can only see one of the current crop being involved.

The games he has played for us since his arrival are just about the only football he has played this season, if DJ wants him and he is affordable i would get him in quick sharp.

Edited by intercity0wl

I would love to see him with a full stint of pre-season training beind him.

Me too. He started off very poorly but when het got match fit towards the end of the season his performances improved markedly. A fee of arounf £250k for a young player who could become worth a lot more is a gamble well worth taking IMO.