Changed man, but Ranger still on way out of Toon

Guest intercity0wl

What will his wages be like ??

If they want rid they'll have to top up whatever we offer to match it for however long he has left on his contract.

That's only reason blunts signed Beattie 1st time and then sold him 18months later when they were nailed on for promotion

Guest Bald Owl

What like Saturday you mean, scored one, and had one wrongly dissalowed for offside.

Mmmm, 2 goals in how many games? And not looked like scoring either. And yes I've seen every game this year.

Guest davet30

£250k and I'd bring him back tomorrow. But, what sort of salary is he on?!

It's not what he is on but what we will offer him that counts ...

"

But United will have to lower their asking price and Ranger will have to temper his wage demands to make any possible deal happen."

SOrry, there was loads of talk about him leaving in the close season regardless and I assumed he was out of contract, however it still has 12 months to run (according to wiki anyway). Suppose it's possible that Huddersfield may need to think about cashing in otherwise they could lose him for nowt in 12 months time.

No, but it's either that or he stays at Huddersfield.

Huddersfield are in a financial position where they don't need to sell. They were talking fee's of around £5m+ in January and unless Rhodes specifically expresses a desire to leave, they'll be asking for the same again now. I don't know who in The Championship is going to pay that sort of money. Leicester could out of anyone, but surely the financial fair play rules would limit even them in terms of being able to spend £5m on a single player.

he's going to Norwich...deal agreed in january