SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

Guest Foxhill Owl

Now book Ryanair and a car. Flying to Edinburgh Friday night. Back to Norway from Liverpool on Sunday. Going to be a long weekend, but going to love it.

Wow and I thought I was a true fan by having a season ticket.

Well done you pal.

Guest chrisw86

keep trying people, i decided to try phone and online, mustve tried phone 300 times and eventually heard the beautiful sound of on hold music, tickets booked now, hope you all get one too!!

Guest bteriks

How is it someone from Norway gets through but despite trying from Sheffied for 115 minutes - I don't !!!

Sorry. I just think it is pure luck.

SUCCESS ***************************************************88

GOT TICKETS PLUS 4 SPARE. ANYONE WANT ONE PM ME PLEASE

I have 4 spare too. Lets make sure they go to people who have been trying this morning not somebody who can't be arsed to sit refreshing a page for 2 bloody hours, whilst pressing redial on their phone.

Guest chrisw86

got a quick question, it came to 52 pound on the phone, is that 24 a ticket x 2 + 2 for fee + 2 for posting? cant figure where the extra 2 has come from i was too excited and agreed to everything he said on phone ha

got a quick question, it came to 52 pound on the phone, is that 24 a ticket x 2 + 2 for fee + 2 for posting? cant figure where the extra 2 has come from i was too excited and agreed to everything he said on phone ha

credit card?

It's a £2 charge per ticket mate.