SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

I reckon they defo holding most if not all back for the queue. There is no way ANY server takes this long to respond and 90 minutes of constanting engaged. Has anyone maanged to get a ticket over the phone yet?

Yes - tried the website but no joy

Guest BoomTownOwls

I might have a go...

I don't need any tickets but might do it anyway

It's only in meltdown because of hundreds of Owlstalkers with tickets logging on to see how many are left lol

Guest HelenTheOwl

I've managed to get to page with 'quick seats/choose seats/event details', click on quick seats and nothing. Twice I've been booted off and back to 'you're in a queue don't press F5 bla bla bla'

got a S/T and trying to buy for a friend, been trying from 9am got through to quick seats a few times then kicks me out. It's now logged me out and wont let me log back in, i've only ever used my client id to log in and it wont change from log in with email and password to log in with id and postcode

Quick seats button appeared, clicked on it and it logged me out.

Ho hum.

got a S/T and trying to buy for a friend, been trying from 9am got through to quick seats a few times then kicks me out. It's now logged me out and wont let me log back in, i've only ever used my client id to log in and it wont change from log in with email and password to log in with id and postcode

Snap

Ditto. Crap this.

I realise this won't be affecting anyone that got Brentford tickets, but this is why it's always a gamble whether to go in the queue or try online.

I got stick for queuing from 6.30am for Brentford tickets by loads of people who bought tickets online that day. The website worked well on the ocasion, so online sales were fast and the tickets were sold out before hundreds of people queuing even got inside the ticket office.

But what has happened this morning is the exact reason I chose to go down and queue for Brentford. Different days, different methods prove more effective.

Maybe the club is throttling online sales to try and ensure the people in the queue get tickets this time? Or maybe there's just more people trying to get tickets.

Either way, as a supporter trying to get tickets at busy times it's very difficult to know which avenue to go down. I think the club could do more to help, for example announce that x amount will be for the queue, y for phone, and z for online.

Anyway, clearly doesn't affect me, or my part timer mates who all bought tickets early last week.

Quick seats button appeared, clicked on it and it logged me out.

Ho hum.

Snap

Ditto. Crap this.

Ditto snap.