SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

Wife has just called, she's got 5 tickets for the brother-in-law, his mate, a couple of people at work, daughter, started queuing at 7:30am, got tickets 5 mins ago.

We'll wave at them from our season ticket seats on the kop, assuming we can see them behind the vast amount of roof supports on the West Stand.

In other news the website is still fooked.

as an ITexpert im always amazed at the lack of planning for sales like these. Very annoying and very frustrating

An IT expert who doesn't know were the caps lock or full stop is on their keyboard!

Guest eyorksowl

Just got through on phone, 30th in the que. If thats for 1 person I could be here a while!

anyone know if the queue at hillsboro is still big?

I drove past about 30 minutes ago and it went once around the perimeter of the car park and about 20 metres out of the gate.

On the assumption that everyone will be buying around 4 tickets I imagine that if you're not in the que now you won't get a ticket.

Nah. Looked hopeful for a minute, then it logged me out and I was back to square one.

I've not even had a sniff on it yet lol. The word 'Refresh' has now lost all meaning.