Can we stop embarrassing ourselves please?

Guest Cheds Big Toe

Of course we are reliant on evans to score goals he is a striker for gods sake, we are reliant on Simonson and Maguire to stop goals McD to create goals surely it is that what football is about! Would we be a poorer team without Evans? Of course we would. Are man utd a poorer team without Rooney of course they are! Are you a poorer team without Semedo fo course you are. Come on gents I know the rivalry is intense but some things said on here by reasonable football fans are a joke. We have Evans he has scored lots of goals an is an integral part of us being in second place simple as!!!

"1 man team" and "lucky" are quote frankly ridiculous.

Theres no luck in this game, and the pigs are the highest scorers in the rumbleing football league, hardly relying on 1 man like Rhodesfield

And I read "he dived backwards"?! WHAT?! Hahahaa!

At the end of the day we have to keep winning, and put the pressure on

Don't be sour just cos they're winning, we're better than that.

Chedless=goalless

The bitterness is brilliant, I can almost taste it :biggrin:

Mmmmmmmm how better does it taste? Bet it's still as bitter as the moment "Simmo" launched his penalty isn't it old chum?

You deserve all you get you total turd basket.

Edited by Saxondale

Is it possible for the mods to track the ip address of the posters in this thread who are pigs pretending to be owls, and if they come back under a different name put them a pig avatar on or something? I'll debate football all day with any fan. This whole sleeper cell crap makes my śhit hang though.