Can we stop embarrassing ourselves please?

Guest Big Guns

Is it possible for the mods to track the ip address of the posters in this thread who are pigs pretending to be owls, and if they come back under a different name put them a pig avatar on or something? I'll debate football all day with any fan. This whole sleeper cell crap makes my śhit hang though.

So your saying we should tag the pigs

Good idea I reckon...

Hurt Locker?

Well, they're certainly hurting - they gave it large when they were above us.... what goes around comes around and I'm going to enjoy every minute!

Great idea LMC, mods please make this happen.

Hurt Locker?

Well, they're certainly hurting - they gave it large when they were above us.... what goes around comes around and I'm going to enjoy every minute!

I think we all are Daz, it's going to be a very long hot summer for them!

Guest Big Guns

That's the plan. What was that film where all the prisoners wore explosive neck collars? They'd do.

That one with vinny Jones and stone cold Steve Austin

Can't think wot its called ...

Guest aj_owl

That's the plan. What was that film where all the prisoners wore explosive neck collars? They'd do.

Battle Royale - japanese film

Of course we are reliant on evans to score goals he is a striker for gods sake, we are reliant on Simonson and Maguire to stop goals McD to create goals surely it is that what football is about! Would we be a poorer team without Evans? Of course we would. Are man utd a poorer team without Rooney of course they are! Are you a poorer team without Semedo fo course you are. Come on gents I know the rivalry is intense but some things said on here by reasonable football fans are a joke. We have Evans he has scored lots of goals an is an integral part of us being in second place simple as!!!

Well-reasoned post for a Blade.

Just pleased the dear fellows court case wasn't adjourned for a month, as sometimes happens. Close call.

Now let's move on. First time since 1999 that we've began a season in a higher division than Utd. Hope we make tghe most of it, and not struggle, as we did under Sturrock last time we went up.