That point could get us 2nd!

Ok a game we could and should have won tonight but with a point gained at the death it could prove vital, We all know the minnows over the city have a better goal difference so we need to better their points tally and not match it. We need to win one that they lose and match their other results and that should do it! Win all remaining games and we will do it anyway.....uto....

Guest Willyowl

Nice to be scoring in the 99th minute as opposed to conceding but a game we should've won comfortably. Still a win at Orient on Saturday and we go 2nd, momentum still with us

those 2 points dropped will probably cost us 2nd

i didnt even celebrate the madines equaliser, just stood there feeling that we've thrown away points at home against one of the worst teams in the division

Guest TomDowningSWFC

i didnt even celebrate the madines equaliser, just stood there feeling that we've thrown away points at home against one of the worst teams in the division

Exactly what I did mate

Let's be clear - we easily deserved to win tonight but didn't get the breaks.

In the end we showed battle to get a point which at the end of the season could be MASSIVE. A win for us and a lose for blades at the weekend and we are above them. Without tonights point that situation couldn't be realised as our goal difference is poor.

MASSIVE disappointment but MASSIVE point given the circumstances.

Ok a game we could and should have won tonight but with a point gained at the death it could prove vital, We all know the minnows over the city have a better goal difference so we need to better their points tally and not match it. We need to win one that they lose and match their other results and that should do it! Win all remaining games and we will do it anyway.....uto....

We've dropped 2 points tonight from a position of strength. You're a muppet.

We've dropped 2 points tonight from a position of strength. You're a muppet.

You're a wee wee tail. We gained a point when all seemed to be lost on a night when nothing seemed to be going right.

It showed tenacity, team spirit and a willingness never to give up.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Thought Wasall played some decent stuff at times. Made even more efficient by our long ball crap in the 2nd half. Not the worst team I've seen. Yes we should have beaten them but we did'nt and to not celebrate the equaliser is crazy.

Don't take anything away from Walsall who played some decent stuff in second half and scored a couple of cracking goals.

It may have been 2 points lost after all chances we missed in first half but its a point gained when 2-1 down in 95th minute.

Have a word with yourself mate. We're one win from second... Blimey.