Sheffield Wednesday 4 - 1Bury

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Venue: The Wembley of the North

Kick-Off: 7.45pm

Weather Forecast:: Coldish, some rain, could be windy.

Pitch : Perfect to soft

Recommended Stud Length: Medium Studs

Recommended Drink: Back to Bovril this week... :rolleyes:

Recommended Pie: Steak and Kidney with a touch of Hendersons

Recommended Supporters Apparel: Team Shirt, blue and white scarf hat and gloves, under a warm waterproof coat.

Prediction: 3-1 Wednesday. -Lowe - 2, MJ -1 No idea for them...

Looking forward to a positive start for the new manager... and Walsall and the pool to do us a favour..

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Best wishes to DJ for tonight and the rest of his time at S6. I really would like to predict a win tonight but recent results have been all over the place. However for the record I'll say fortress hillsborough will prevail and 2 - 0 to the mighty owls. Dont know who will score thought..........whats the name of the tea lady and the bloke that sweeps up the kop

Guest Big Ron's pal

Good Luck to Dave Jones and the team tonight. Am looking forward to the match, full of hope and expectations. Can't wait!

Guest James-The-Owl

Wasn't going to come home tonight (live at uni) but can't make the game on Saturday and I just can't miss two in a week.

We will struggle imo, we haven't really dominated a team all season and the Jones factor won't hit straight away, I do however think we'll win.

Wednesday 1-0 Bury (Rob Jones)

Well done JBA...!

Excellent work yet again.

Neil and other amateurs (not including our colonial cousin, who provides sound back-up) please take note.

C'MON LADS...!

UTO

Firstly , thanks to GM for leaving us where we are and instilled a sense of pride back in the ranks at S6 , the timing was wrong but nowill ever know if the decision was right .

Secondly a big welcome to DJ, lets hope you get us back on track and in 2nd place and out of this flippingleague .

Finally a thanks to all the owlstalkers who post in this topic every game as I live in China it's he only way I can get. Good view of what's going on as weds player don't all ways work .

I had faith in GM , I now have faith in DJ , it's something I have not had in a while it feels good , let's steam roller Bury tonight and move on

WTID UTO