Sheffield Wednesday 4 - 1Bury

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Well done. You gave us a hiding tonight. Thought you were unrecognisable from last August at Gigg. Megson has clearly given Jones a good inheritance. Strong but can play. Antonio gave our left-back a chasing :-( Entertaining game and good support from both sets of fans. We just need Lowe and Jones back, if you wouldn't mind...

You're very humble and honest.

Plus 1 from me.

Excellent performance tonight, everyone on top of their game and looked interested. Real effort to pass the ball and although early stages of this style of play with a few errors, kept at it and so pleased that the crowd could appreciate what they were trying to do and did not get on their back.

Wasn't it just lovely to see us go for more goals even at 3-0 and play right to the last minute trying to create.

Enjoyed it tonight, well done Wednesday.

Shows the difference a new manager can make. Fresh impetus and a few players appeared free of the shackles ... namely Madine. The front two worked well , the defence as always looked solid with Bennett looking quite good which is surprising as he was poo at Rochdale and every other time i've seen him. Prutton came on and looked like a footballer again. Mike Jones was superb , looks a real class act and can hold on to the ball and make things happen. Our very own little Barca player!!

Automatic is now a distinct possiblity if we continue in this vein. Perhaps Milan has pulled a masterstroke?

Well done. You gave us a hiding tonight. Thought you were unrecognisable from last August at Gigg. Megson has clearly given Jones a good inheritance. Strong but can play. Antonio gave our left-back a chasing :-( Entertaining game and good support from both sets of fans. We just need Lowe and Jones back, if you wouldn't mind...

I felt sorry for you guys last night , not for the performance but the amount of quality players you have lost since we last played you , Lowe , Jones , Mozika Etc ,

At least you came and had a go unlike most teams that come here ,

PS Rumour has it we are in for Shumacher :rolleyes:

What a difference, everyone looked like a proper footballer, comfortable and confident on the ball. Lots of great moves, was it Ryan Lowes' goal that started from a Bywater throw out? - followed by a flowing move. At last we could relax and enjoy the game last night.

Thought Gary Madine had a blinder- he was everywhere looking for the ball and looked the composed quality player we'd almost forgotten, Mike Jones grabbed his chance, Antonio a delight, and Danny Baath- what can one say? Felt sorry for COG but it worked. Overall great team effort, all heroes in my book.