Wednesday till I die?

Or should 20,000 fans be signing 'Wednesday on a lovely afternoon on a nice day in a big game?'

Ticket sales slow for tomorrow night - is there an issue for these 20,000 buying tickets/getting to the ground etc?

Maybe Milan had to sack Megson in order to gamble on promotion, seen as the fans arn't backing him?

Guest foreverSWFC

Every club has part timers, you just have to accept it mate, there are always going to be those fans who turn up to the top games and will only turn up if we are successful.

re: tickets sales slow for tomorrow night, it's pretty hard to judge when it's pay on the gate. Not sure what kind of pre-match sales we usually have on tickets, but I'm sure Bury on a Tuesday night (with all due respect) is hardly going to break any records anyway.

Contrary to the "slow" sales for tomorrow, Notts County away which is just short of 2 weeks away, is nearly sold out.

I turn up for every game unless I have a good reason not to, rain or shine, win, lose or draw. I'll be there. When you're in League 1, you're not going to be getting 30,000 for every game. Hopefully we'll be averaging nearer that next season when we start challenging in the championship and some of the "part timers" get their season tickets.

Also, you are wednesday til you die whether you go to the match or not. As Megson once said, you don't choose to support wednesday, it chooses you.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Sadly I am one of these currently. Part timer that is.

Well maybe a part part timer. been to about half a dozen games so far, plus the Aldershot game, but I'll be there tomorrrow and as much as I felt and still feel angry about the Megson episode, I shall give my team 100% support and get fully behind the new boss.

BARMY ARMY!

Literally can't afford to go to every game and in some cases, especially saturday's can't go because of work commitments.

won't be going tomorrow, as I don't finish work until nine, will have a snidey ear plag in one of my ears from my portable radio during the match though.

I would love to go to every game (well, in theory, losing to Walsall and then a long drive home isn't exactly my idea of a good day out), but other factors come into play.

The fact I'm not always there doesn't mean that I'm not as gutted or elated as the fans at the game though; whether we win, lose or draw.

UTO!

Guest Go For It Owl

The ULTRAS are well up for this one

Non stop ALL MATCH

All 3 stands bouncing !

Bury on a Tuesday or not, it doesn't matter

Whose joining us ?

Absolutely WTID and that includes supporting the team all the time and whoever is playing in it and whoever the manager is. Some I may not have liked in the past but I refuse to name them cause its the shirt that counts and not who's in it or who's making the decisions. No one is bigger or better than the club and its supporters.

People whinging about attendances, people not backing the team or suggesting we're to blame because we're not doing the business for Milan, is the absolute worst thing about Sheffield Wednesday Football Club right now.

Not going to make too much of it given the OP in this instance but, yeah.