Our fans going tomorrow

But it isnt Dave Jones team.

To me its still Gary Megsons Barmy army!

.............and thats what I will be singing tomorrow in protest of the disgraceful decision Milan made.

You're gonna look like a right wee wee tail then, not that you're actually going to the game.

But it isnt Dave Jones team.

To me its still Gary Megsons Barmy army!

.............and thats what I will be singing tomorrow in protest of the disgraceful decision Milan made.

thats constructive...... muppet, seriously its getting beyond boring now , some of the stuff on here over the last few days is beyond belief, even for this boards standard. he was an average manager , hes gone .. end of

Guest davet30

Love the idea if pirates of the Caribbean masks of Davey Jones sometime in the future!

on promotion day :-)

Man up and get t'match man!

:biggrin:

I'm in agony here, all my body aches, it feels like I've a broken rib, when I cough it feels as though my rib cage is bursting out of my body.

I can't understand it, I haven't been ill for many years, usually I don't get anything, no self respecting bug will live on me.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Please get behind the team as you do every week , give Dave Jones the welcome we have given every manager and hope we get the end product we all want which is promotion. No chants that may further fuel the fire of the messed up press we deal with in Sheffield

Megson was an Owl but deep down did we enjoy the football on offer or the recent run of results...

This is a results business and it should have been done properly before Sun...it wasn't but that is nt DJ nor the teams fault

Up the Owls and lets catch those b*stards in 2nd place!

They (blunts) haven't drawn in 15 games there due at least 6 now.

Guest JC Saviour

dave jones barmy army!

What the flip as he achieved with SWFC to deserve that accolade. Quite a few sodding juveniles appeared again on here..