Our fans going tomorrow

Please get behind the team as you do every week , give Dave Jones the welcome we have given every manager and hope we get the end product we all want which is promotion. No chants that may further fuel the fire of the messed up press we deal with in Sheffield

Megson was an Owl but deep down did we enjoy the football on offer or the recent run of results...

This is a results business and it should have been done properly before Sun...it wasn't but that is nt DJ nor the teams fault

Up the Owls and lets catch those b*stards in 2nd place!

if Chris Evans is in charge tomorrow I still stand by my previous point it should be his turn for the songs. When Dave Jones starts properly i.e. in training etc, that's when we can support him as well and get us promoted.

At the end of the day we're all wednesday aren't we?

Guest Scottish.Owl

Just ask yourself a question - what would megson want you to do???

He is still a fan and like us til he dies!

bang on

Guest Hola Tidman

But it isnt Dave Jones team.

To me its still Gary Megsons Barmy army!

.............and thats what I will be singing tomorrow in protest of the disgraceful decision Milan made.

Guest JC Saviour

Please get behind the team as you do every week , give Dave Jones the welcome we have given every manager and hope we get the end product we all want which is promotion. No chants that may further fuel the fire of the messed up press we deal with in Sheffield

Megson was an Owl but deep down did we enjoy the football on offer or the recent run of results...

This is a results business and it should have been done properly before Sun...it wasn't but that is nt DJ nor the teams fault

Up the Owls and lets catch those b*stards in 2nd place!

For what its worth, I ve given my ticket away, so neg me for that.. SWFC a flipping shambles once again. MM = 3 managers in 18 months.