Mandaric is not happy!

Guest Lita.swfc

Sorry Neil but that's the biggest load of rubbish I've heard!

Most fans realised that Megson was given nothing to spend or work with.....bugger all at the side of Irvine!

If you want to go down the business route that Milan talks......we just sacked the manager that has got lots of Owls interested back in the going again.....& he's probably just got the sack after being a big part of generating the biggest gate income for a very long time! No I don't know what 'goals' or 'targets' were set for Megson so we'll never know if he met them.

The timing is poo & left a bitter taste in my mouth to be honest........

I'll be there still..................but I'm reserving judgement..........

Agree totally with the above

The same fans criticising Milan for firing Megson are exactly the same fans who would have been baying for Megsons blood if we'd lost at home to the Blades

is thathe same as people who make an icon of someone one day and reject them the next http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/165502-new-sheffield-wednesday-movie/page__view__findpost__p__3495563

The same fans criticising Milan for firing Megson are exactly the same fans who would have been baying for Megsons blood if we'd lost at home to the Blades

i like you Neil but you dont speak for me in your sweeping generalisation.

Having said that its now time to get back to the job in hand which is supporting my club and backing the chairman, manager and players to get promotion.

Amazing how when I make this quote:

People fall over themselves to distance themselves from the facts

lol

what was that Neil, sorry i missed it as i tripped up over a fellow Owl.

lol

Guest aj_owl

For me the derby skewed everything.

I can see MM's reasons why to sack - woeful 3/4 performances upto chesterfield and we havent won a game convincingly for a while. Football was painful to watch since and including Charlton at home.

Then i thought we'd turned the corner and GM had figured the issues out.

Seems MM doesnt think so and the choice of manager rests with him.

The disappointment and lack of understanding for me is the timing of the whole situation. Fail to see how ANY manager could do much with so little time left.

Good luck to Jones and lets hope it pays off.

Edited by aj_owl

Guest Bald Owl

Better than Dave Jones? Who has achieved more than Dave Jones and is available right now to replace Megson?

You've answered your own question. Keep Megson he's better!