Mandaric is not happy!

Guest Lita.swfc

Guest Lita.swfc

Just seen him on sky sports, he sempt fuming, if he thinks it's good for the club then let's trust the man!!

Dave jones is decent so it's not like we've appointed a nobody

Guest intercity0wl

Just seen him on sky sports, he sempt fuming, if he thinks it's good for the club then let's trust the man!!

Dave jones is decent so it's not like we've appointed a nobody

Was certainly an eye opener

Guest Big Guns

Just seen it and looking at that he was deffo sacked cos of results not some bust up that many would like to believe

Guest intercity0wl

Just seen it and looking at that he was deffo sacked cos of results not some bust up that many would like to believe

Might have been a bit of both, Milan says we aint winning enough games Gary, megson answers with you aint allowing me to spend enough money Milan, and there you have your bust up over Results

Edited by intercity0wl

I felt sorry for Milan watching that. For so long we have backed him as our saviour, and now suddenly (I hate to say) most of our fans have turned on him. Get behind him and move on.

Guest Sniper1

We lost to Exeter, Chesterfield and Stevenage, we haven't looked convincing all season.

We win one match and all is forgotten, sadly it doesn't work like that.

We beat Yeovil and i said after the game that it looked like an Irvine team, Milan see's these things too and won't tolerate it.

We can only hope that a few fresh ideas around the place will push us on now and have a good go at United in 2nd place.

If we go on a run some will be saying we left it too long, thats football.

You seriously believe that BG?

The great big obvious one to help you notice is the lack of "Thank You" or "Wish You Well In The Future" type comments on official statement when Megson lost his job.

It's obvious they fell out. You're deluding yourself if you can't see that.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest wilyfox

Milan wants more than he's willing to pay for. he saved the club and helped eliminate our debts; that does not translate into performances and results on the pitch. the money spent on the squad does not match his demand for promotion.

I also think Milan did the right thing for the club in keeping Megson for the derby. Like it or not, Mandaric had made his choice before then and whether you agree with sacking someone after 2 wins in 10 or not, he has justified why he made his decision and went about it in the best way for the club.

Biggest win difference in our favour is by 2 goals, all season. This is another thing Milan would have looked at, because we weren't convincing enough when winning under Megson.

We lost to Exeter, Chesterfield and Stevenage, we haven't looked convincing all season.

We win one match and all is forgotten, sadly it doesn't work like that.

We beat Yeovil and i said after the game that it looked like an Irvine team, Milan see's these things too and won't tolerate it.

We can only hope that a few fresh ideas around the place will push us on now and have a good go at United in 2nd place.

If we go on a run some will be saying we left it too long, thats football.

Well said

Milan can't win, if he'd sacked Megson before the derby, he would have been slagged off for derailing the preparation.

I think if he had already made his decision to sack Megson, then he's got his timing perfect. We won the derby, Megson left with his head held high, and now we have a manager with pedigree of building sides to get promotion.

So lets get behind Jones and leave Manderic alone, its his money at risk and he's the decision maker.

Guest intercity0wl

Biggest win difference in our favour is by 2 goals, all season. This is another thing Milan would have looked at, because we weren't convincing enough when winning under Megson.

Sorry pal, but winning while not being convincing is absurd, MM and gary megson would still have been best of buddies if we had won a few more games while not being convincing.

Guest Big Guns

Might have been a bit of both, Milan says we aint winning enough games Gary, megson answers with you aint allowing me to spend enough money Milan, and there you have your bust up over Results

Yep I bet they had a reight row ,megsons not scared to say wot he thinks.