When will Megson react and what will he say?

Hoping to hear from GM today and knowing him and his interviews he will tell the truth. Hope he does as it needs clarification so we can all get our heads around it.I think we need some closure more than anything as it feels like a death in the family (prob extreme but you get the gist)

Id imagine it will be very interesting if he does comment on it .

Not contractually oblidged to paper over any cracks for Mandaric's sake. Can tell us the truth hopefully.

Suspect he will stay quiet whilst compensation is sorted out.

good point .

However unfair it feels, GM knows what it's all about and therefore I doubt he'll say anything controversial. I thought he had plenty of reason to feel aggrieved when he left Bolton but he still kept quiet.

GM also knows his faults and that he is no diplomat when it comes to the running of the club.

He will be forced into silence as part of his severance package.

We don't need to be dragged any further into the gutter though do we?

Im sure this will happen but theres a lot of people who live local knows whats being going off word will spread its who you believe

Guest Nilsson_is_God

He can say what is on his mind but I suspect he will be diplomatic at least until he's been paid off and got a new club.

If he speaks his mind as he very often has and does then he might not work again..... :rolleyes:

sure I read somewhere a few weeks back possibly on the OS an interview with Megson where he said that his contract was in a drawer at home unsigned. Might make things a bit tricky for him?

Edited by darra

Guest Sheff Owl

He won't say anything.

Same with Mick McCarthy he refused to say anything about leaving Wolves just that he had 5 fantastic years.

I would imagine Megson would just say something like he loved managing us, would loved to have finished the job/stayed for the rest of his career etc and no doubt he will be asked about would he ever come back and i guess it would be the obvious answer, you never say never in football.

Guest Nilsson_is_God

sure I read somewhere a few weeks back possibly on the OS an interview with Megson where he said that his contract was in a drawer at home unsigned. Might make things a bit tricky for him?

tongue in cheek me thinks..... saying the right things to us loyal fans....

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

He's a Wednesdayite so IMO he should wait until the end of the season. Once the season is over.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Personally I would prefer him to stay quiet, and keep the whole unfair dismissal thing quiet too....

Last thing we need is more sh*t flying around at a critical point in the season.

He didnt start it,please tell all Mr Megson