Who do you want for next Sheffield Wednesday manager - VOTE HERE

Who do you want for next Sheffield Wednesday manager?  

652 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want for next Sheffield Wednesday manager and why

• Paul Ince
    • Dave Jones
    • Lee Clark
    • Sean O'Driscoll
    • Paolo DiCanio
    • Kevin Keegan
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Nigel Worthington
    • Billy Davies
    • Gordon Strachan
    • Dan Petrescu
    • Roy Keane
    • Alan Shearer
    • Glenn Hoddle
    • Steve Bruce

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Lee Clark - good young manager, plays a great "brand" of football, comes over well in interviews, eager to prove himself, passionate and above all he's a winner

He's also a smarmy, horrible cnut.

Guest bbutterfield

Come on, own up, who's voted for Ince? All very funny but lets not give the Wednesday hierarchy any ideas now :)

Di Canio or Keegan for me :D

He's either sucking their genitals or spitting vitriol. Some of the stuff he's said about MM and PA some would say is slanderous. However, the Uncle Tom comment was utterly shameful and harks back to the stoneage.

We're all put out by Meggo's release but the point should be kept to football as opposed to personal or race issues.

It is being dealt with.

Guest bucksbeeky

First Post

Roland Nilsson-can only assume that no-one is talking about him because he won't leave Sweden. He was sacked in January for not getting beyond the Champions League group stages.

But if if the question is who do I want-he'll do

He should be sat at home playing Championship Manager at best.

Please lets be imaginative, get a coach that plays exceptional football and builds for the long-term: Sean O'Driscoll

builds for the long term is not mandarics way of doing things .......

Guest gcwexford

Dave Jones and Clark are the only realistic options but Clark is way too inexperienced. Dave Jones is a miserable git though and the players will probably hate him. Mandaric should probably have a go at managing them himself.

Sheffield-Wednesday-v-Charlton-Milan-Mandaric.jpg

Now us Charlton Fans know why he has stayed up North after the Chesterfield match. :st2:

Evening all,

I posted a comment yesterday regarding the above picture quoting a very short passage from the book Huckleberry Fin. Unfortunately I did not use qutation marks and understandably, free standing, it has been construed as racist by at least one complainant.

This was not my intention and I appologise unreservedly.

Regards Nev

Paolo Di Canio is one of the reasons we are in this mess. He didn't give a flip about Wednesday when he refused to return from Italy and jumped ship to West Ham as soon as possible. For this reason alone I would not like to see him receive another penny from SWFC as long as he breaths.

So Mandaric is on his way to London to talk to Sven, according to one poster, how long did he last at Notts County?

Lee Clark would stop me going

Paul Ince would see me change my allegiances I think

It is looking more and more like Dave Jones and as much as this depresses me it seems we will have to stomach it as it is Mandarics club now, not ours. The gloss has soon started to wear off though hasn't it?

We will not get M Mc, it will cost him too much in lost wages from his Wolves contract, if we can pay him enough maybe but M Mc will be on gardening leave until someone can match his Wolves contract.

Dave Jones for me.

Not a fan of McCarthy (although I couldn't say why, just don't like him or his style) and I can't see him dropping down to League 1 anyway. I've voted Di Canio, but I don't think he'd leave Swindon now, and I don't know whether he'd want to come back to Hillsborough anyway. But he's the best one on that list to give players a kick up the arse when they need it (which Wednesday players often have done of late), he's doing well with Swindon and I just think the bloke's hilarious!

Guest plattyowl

Its got to be Lee Clarke - if he gets us playing like Huddersfield did at Hillsbrough - can't be bad!!!