So who is or has put a bet on for sunday?

not to mention a draw wouldn't be that great.. we didn't get the 3 points we so badly crave, and you've lost your money to boot..

I would put 100 on wednesday or draw, if united win i have even more reason to hate the fookers, if i needed anything more

I always bet on United against us, usually about £20. Obviously I always hope I never see that £20 again but at least with the winnings I can drink myself into a stupor, or buy a one way ticket to Switzerland.

Got them at 17/10 this time round.

Was talking to a blunt other day and realised one way this could backfire spectacularly - being 2-0 up with 10 to go and drawing. It would feel like a defeat but without the consolation of any money back.

I always bet on United against us, usually about £20. Obviously I always hope I never see that £20 again but at least with the winnings I can drink myself into a stupor, or buy a one way ticket to Switzerland.

Got them at 17/10 this time round.

Was talking to a blunt other day and realised one way this could backfire spectacularly - being 2-0 up with 10 to go and drawing. It would feel like a defeat but without the consolation of any money back.

Pessimist ; a person who habitually sees or anticipates the worst or is disposed to be gloomy. :sad:

I bet to win money, it's nothing to do with what I want to happen. Made a lot of money these last ten years betting against Wednesday. Bet on what you know. Sadly I've known the last ten years we've been rubbish, and you get value because Wednesday are a big club. For instance Stevenage were 3-1 when they'd already thrashed us 5-1, were in form and only just below us in the table. The bookies got it wrong and I snapped it up. I would have been much much happier if I'd lost my money but I bet with my head not my heart. I've got 7-4 on United, on current form thats good value but I hope to god I lose my money.