So who is or has put a bet on for sunday?

ive put 20 quid on it against a mate whos a blunt, i also have 20 quid with 3 people, one being the same person as this bet, on wednesday to finish above united, so we need to win or i stand to lose 80 quid.. cmon wednesday!! last season i bet a tenner with him that united would finish bottom half, that was easy money, especially as i made the bet just after speed was appointed. UTO FTB

I bet to win money, it's nothing to do with what I want to happen. Made a lot of money these last ten years betting against Wednesday. Bet on what you know. Sadly I've known the last ten years we've been rubbish, and you get value because Wednesday are a big club. For instance Stevenage were 3-1 when they'd already thrashed us 5-1, were in form and only just below us in the table. The bookies got it wrong and I snapped it up. I would have been much much happier if I'd lost my money but I bet with my head not my heart. I've got 7-4 on United, on current form thats good value but I hope to god I lose my money.

exactly, people think your mad, but when i saw stevenage at 4/1 it looked like easy money to me !

Guest Darkus Owlus

Struggling to see us scoring, we're missing chances left right and centre and their defence is like Stoke's.

Hopefully I'm brutally wrong.