Throwing it all away..

After christmas we have worryingly slacked, just like last year.

I cant understand what's gone wrong, I don't want to hear the same excuse it's because Marshall has gone, I'm sure there's a bigger picture.

We had an awesome start to this season now its all going boobies up?

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

GM needs to go into loan market never mind waiting until the 26th and waiting for the play offs, get the quality in now and go for it. We are not clinical enough in front of goal and not creative enough.

GM needs to go into loan market never mind waiting until the 26th and waiting for the play offs, get the quality in now and go for it. We are not clinical enough in front of goal and not creative enough.

He's been into the loan market and the lad doesnt even make the squad

his winter signing are awful tbh and neither of them starting says it all. Might as well send bostock back and get A winger in if hes not playing

hate to say it but those pork flavoured basteds made the best signing in Hoskins

agree pal, Great signing and good at this level too

I cant understand what's gone wrong, I don't want to hear the same excuse it's because Marshall has gone, I'm sure there's a bigger picture.

We had an awesome start to this season now its all going boobies up?

Booting it. teams now know thats how we play, and just keep all their defenders back and snuff it out.