Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 2 Hartlepool United

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

If we win this one I hope you can get up early on the next one too... I failed miserably last week...

lol lol

I have a 75% win ratio when I make these threads and instigated our Yeovil win so it's in good hands.

If we lose (which we won't) I'll hand the reigns back over to the master.

lol

Morning peeps.............I hate the word bouncebackability, but we need a win today or like big guns I think we'll struggle to get automatic, we could do with building up some momentum again.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!

Feck off

Were going to romp it today. :biggrin:

Did our strength in Marshall become a bit of a weakness i.e opposing teams marking him out of the game as they did last week thus killing off our main outlet. Hopefully this week the boys will turn up and Jones will have a had more time to settle in. Lets hope we get back on track today but there is still a lot of football to be played.

Key game for us in terms of maintaining belief around the club. Pools will work hard, frustrate and probably spoil.

Just need to win it, however ugly, and put this week behind us.

Agreed. I think there are comparissons to be drawn here with after the Walsall match. We'd lost that one and could have easily slumped (especially in the manner of our defeat following on from the Huddersfield match) but then played two quick games in succession away at Preston and at home to Tranmere and picked up 6 points in the space of a few days, completely transforming the mood around the place.

3 points today and then another 3 on Tuesday will see us up to second place, we've done it before and we can do it again.

I have a 75% win ratio when I make these threads and instigated our Yeovil win so it's in good hands.

If we lose (which we won't) I'll hand the reigns back over to the master.

lol

Feck off

Were going to romp it today. :biggrin:

I truly hope you're right, being a wednesdayite by nature doesn't make me overly optimistic. lol

Can we do a 'Donate to JBA's new alarm clock?'

FFS...!

Never mind Jon,

A decent attempt.

At least yougottherumble online instead of pampering to the fookin' Berwick upon Tweed lightsabre modellers society and making sure they had enough porridge for breakfast.

C'MON LADS...!

UTO

Guest everydays wednesday

im not expecting a big score today hartlepool have only lost three times on the road i think, but as long as we score first weve got more than enough to put them to the sword,im going 2-0 to the MASSIVE!