Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 2 Hartlepool United

Guest JonTheOwl66

They will be for the bench as well I think so not that unlikely.

This morning from a ground tour I think.

Some guy posted a lot of pictures on twitter and then said how good the ground tour was/is.

hmm.......not sure giving our tactics away is a good idea, but it's good to see Palmer and Beevers in the squad.

Afternoon all

Not looking forward to this as we tend to underperform against teams we should wallop. I think that it will be a lot closer than people think and I'd take 1-0 now if someone offered it.

COME ON WEDNESDAY PROVE ME WRONG .............Otherwise I'll end up sounding like BG's

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

I take it Semi's on the wing then. Personally would have put JJ there, but I've got 100% faith in Ginger Mourinho lol

We don't seem to favour two out and out wingers so going with Semi and Buxton down the right makes sense.

Don't think Buxton would be risked if GM didn't think he was ready to play.

Before injury Buxton was able to bomb down the right and help set up goals/chances. JJ will get his chance and may cause more problems with his pace coming on later in the game.

No Palmer and Beevers.........that photo didn't tell us much then.

Surprised if not a little disappointed that Palmer isn't involved, it's pretty obvious now Megson doesn't fancy him.

No Prutton either, bit strange playing Semi right midfield when he doesn't look comfortable attacking........maybe Buxton will play there?

No Palmer and Beevers.........that photo didn't tell us much then.

Surprised if not a little disappointed that Palmer isn't involved, it's pretty obvious now Megson doesn't fancy him.

No Prutton either, bit strange playing Semi right midfield when he doesn't look comfortable attacking........maybe Buxton will play there?

Sure I read a post on here about Palmer in which Megson said he was doing incredible things in training but not doing anything like it on the pitch and it was something Palmer needed to sort out.