Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 2 Hartlepool United

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest Bald Owl

We've just finished breakfast in a breezy Chapel St Leonards and getting ready for the usual Saturday pilgrimage to watch the mighty Owls. UTO!

Been down all week more so with lack of transfer activity. Hope for a cheer up today. 2-0 to us with a good solid performance.

Only worry wife has insisted on coming to only her second game ever. Last time was Crystal Palace. On a plus point she can drive home. Going in south stand today where's the best place for a prematch swifty? usually the north for me and having to drive but the kids have let me down so I thought I'd check out the view from the south and have a drink as well.

Guest James-The-Owl

JBA, question.

Think I had a bit of a dodgy pizza last night and am back and forth to the big white telephone quite regularly.

I've never done a poo at Hillsborough yet and would like to maintain this record at all costs, which pie do you think is the safest in my predicament?

Thanks in advance.

Oh and 3-0 today.

UTO.

JBA, question.

Think I had a bit of a dodgy pizza last night and am back and forth to the big white telephone quite regularly.

I've never done a poo at Hillsborough yet and would like to maintain this record at all costs, which pie do you think is the safest in my predicament?

Thanks in advance.

Oh and 3-0 today.

UTO.

Stay clear of Chicken Balti. That's all I'll say.

Why the roger is 'bwp is god' on our matchday thread? I'm starting to suspect u are more bothered about us than your own team! Are u a united fan? They seem to act in that peculiar manner as well... Either that or you're just drawn in by our massivenes... lol anyway, 4-0 Wednesday. Proper happy-clapper mood today. Madine wi a couple, Reda and that new Jones fella UTO