Jan transfers

We know who GM is after so far, but who else do we wish for? Who to go?

Ins...

Batth...500-750k +sell on clause

Marshall...350k +sell on clause

Bywater...free

Tavs... would love him perm but not a chance

Llera...250k looks decent, defo sign.

Watt... no chance on him.

Outs...

Reynolds...150k

Sedgy...Loan

Morrison...free

Coke...150k

Possible ins...

Need winger and striker

Roberts...pi$$ on Udders

Cox...supposed to be good, not seen him myself

Weston...not sure if gone off boil.

Mentioned:

Hume... not too sure

Mellor... good player in spurts, not for me though.

Eastwood... has been

Vardy... defo take a punt on him, surely would be happy coming on from bench till settled in and proved himself, likes of Hume n Mellor wouldn't.

Ideas???

Guest Bournemouth Owl

Well on RS 's football heaven yesterday night, we could have our pick of Tevez, Beckham or Torres on a six month loan ...... ...... i picked Rooney (i have a short memory)

I would sell Bennett before Reynolds.

Me too.

In reply to the OP, signing Batth, Marshall, Bywater and possibly Llera on permanent deals, and bring back Tavernier on loan, then another winger on loan/permanent would suit me. What we don't want is to be buying players to get us out of this league, but then struggle to make the cut in the Championship.

would be ecstatic if we sign batth marshall bywater and lierra, and keep watt and tavs on loan for the rest of the season plus perhaps one more loan til may. off load reynoulds, morrison sedgewick and coke if we can.

Me too.

In reply to the OP, signing Batth, Marshall, Bywater and possibly Llera on permanent deals, and bring back Tavernier on loan, then another winger on loan/permanent would suit me. What we don't want is to be buying players to get us out of this league, but then struggle to make the cut in the Championship.

Buxton's due back next week so can't imagine Megson will renew Tavernier's loan.

Guest londonowl1

I would sell Bennett before Reynolds.

nothing against reynolds but he is not good enough for the championship.

Thats how we need to look at things now....improving the squad and showing ambition.

Therefore the likes of reynolds, bennett, sedgewick, morrison will be moved on.

Nothing against them but things are changing for the better at wednesday and megson knows exactly what he is doing.

One player I've never heard of before this season, and greatly impressed me is Bournemouth's Harry Arter. Hard working, intelligent, good on the ball, and can get you goals from midfield.

Would love to see him here.

Joint bid for him and Pugh could prove as a masterstroke by Megson. I can see both of them fitting in really well.