Jan transfers

As shybo as this topic is; here is my response

Can see Llera and Bywater signing on permanent deals, with Batth signing until the end of the season. I think Marshall will sign a new contract at Stoke and stay here til the end of the season too. Tavernier will go back when his loan expires as will Watt.

I'd like to see 2 more players come into the squad; ideally Jamie Vardy and a winger such as Marc Pugh or Matt Ritchie.

I can see Clinton, Reynolds, Coke, Kasnick and maybe JJ or Sedgwick moving on in Jan either on loans or full transfers.

Lengthy reply for a shybo topic...

If its of no interest to you why reply?

outs; Morrison, Reynolds, Beevers, Coke, JJ, sedgewick

ins; Marshall, batth, llera, bywater, *winger*

returned Loanees - Tavernier, Kasnik, watt

Out on loan - ROD/Jameson,

would leave us a squad of 25, with three of those being goalkeepers, so could see him adding another forward.

who are you? What's it matter to you either way?

Wtf u on about.

Why u want to know who I am, who r u?

It matters to me who we sign as I support our club. This if u haven't noticed is a forum with topics open for discussion. If u don't like the 'shybo' subject then don't comment!!

Wtf u on about.

Why u want to know who I am, who r u?

It matters to me who we sign as I support our club. This if u haven't noticed is a forum with topics open for discussion. If u don't like the 'shybo' subject then don't comment!!

Why take the time to highlight my comment then? Read it and flip off simple!

Guest Distraught!

JAN TRANSFERS used to work in the shipping department at Davy Loewy on Prince of Wales Road.

Glad to know that! :wacko:

So is Jan Transfers a woman (as in Janice) or a man as in Dutch/Belgian Jan?

outs; Morrison, Reynolds, Beevers, Coke, JJ, sedgewick

ins; Marshall, batth, llera, bywater, *winger*

returned Loanees - Tavernier, Kasnik, watt

Out on loan - ROD/Jameson,

would leave us a squad of 25, with three of those being goalkeepers, so could see him adding another forward.

I'd keep JJ. I still feel he could play an important part at our club. We have no one else like him, I know he frustrates the poo out of everyone, he frustrates himself. I've just got a feeling we haven't seen the last of him. Maybe his future is going to be limited to coming off the bench, but he can still have a massive impact.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I'd keep JJ. I still feel he could play an important part at our club. We have no one else like him, I know he frustrates the poo out of everyone, he frustrates himself. I've just got a feeling we haven't seen the last of him. Maybe his future is going to be limited to coming off the bench, but he can still have a massive impact.

Welcome to Owlstalk JJ's agent....