MADINE - Top score in Div one? England ? UK? Europe?

Top scorers in UK and EU top 5 leagues: Madine (10), Rooney, Richards (9), Messi, Aguero, Gomez, Lambert, McCormack, Midson (8)

I quite like that stat good on ya.....

Guest wednesday_lass

If we're going on league goals alone, and ruling out non-leagues, then YES, Madine is the top goalscorer in Europe.

Messi Who?

forget his goals a mate of mine was talking to the goal machine at Kell Brooks fight on Saturday night when he pulled his phone out of his pocket brought up the League table and turned to my mate and said "that's ours that is"...flippingLEGEND

forget his goals a mate of mine was talking to the goal machine at Kell Brooks fight on Saturday night when he pulled his phone out of his pocket brought up the League table and turned to my mate and said "that's ours that is"...flippingLEGEND

I suspect that the porkers rumour is dismissed, as attending/arrested can be mistaken...within the english language for our Grunting snorting friends. anyway what a poo site they have to grunt over.

TBF - think about it - it's not even the middle of october and the goal machine has 10 league goals - incredible really and he'll be the most coveted player in the lower divisions if he keeps it up

And bearing in mind how much those players are worth then we've got a right asset on our hands.

TBF - think about it - it's not even the middle of october and the goal machine has 10 league goals - incredible really and he'll be the most coveted player in the lower divisions if he keeps it up

And bearing in mind how much those players are worth then we've got a right asset on our hands.

If he scores 30+ this season and we sell for millions does this mean we'll have to be grateful to Irvine for bringing him in?

I don't know if I can do that.

Messi has a load of goals already, which is incredible.

Although, half the teams towards the bottom of the Spanish premier are about league 1 standard anyway, so by that logic, Madine is easily as good as Messi.

£30 Million, no offers!

Just heard this from a supplier who is a leeds fan - "What's that Madine like, apparantly we are buying him in January for 2 million"

Told him he's a good player and not a chance he'll be moving on for such a paltry sum. It's starting though, the more he scores the more other teams will notice him.