If megson go's, who next?!

I wouldn't put it quite like that, but anyone who's suggesting he should be our next manager is clearly a wum or doesn't understand what they are asking for.

Err..Why?

His record although in the championship is second to none! Every full season he has had with a team in the championship he has got them to at least the playoffs!

PNE x 2

Derby

Forrest x 2

Agree it would be a good shout to give the Stevenage manager a go as he's won 2 promotions in 2 years and has worked at a club with no real budget so is the the type of manager who would work well with what he's got.

Mark Robins I think is a good manager but has never won promotion with a side so that's my only down point.

Karl Robinson - Only been a manager for over a year and has took MK Dons to play offs in his first season and now has them at top. Yes I know we beat them but would you care going 7 games at a time before losing?

Lee Clark - Pretty much a Dave Jones of L1 in the sense they always seem to be there of there abouts.

Look at Southampton last year they chose a very inexperienced manager and look how that worked. We need someone enthusiastic (unlike Megson and Irvine) and someone who likes to get the ball down.

Dave Jones

Sean O'Driscoll

Billy Davies

Mark Robins

In that order....but I would be happy with any of them......actually I think I would prefer Coco the fukkin clown to Megson coz at least we would leave the ground smiling

Edited by cain

Agree it would be a good shout to give the Stevenage manager a go as he's won 2 promotions in 2 years and has worked at a club with no real budget so is the the type of manager who would work well with what he's got.

Mark Robins I think is a good manager but has never won promotion with a side so that's my only down point.

Karl Robinson - Only been a manager for over a year and has took MK Dons to play offs in his first season and now has them at top. Yes I know we beat them but would you care going 7 games at a time before losing?

Lee Clark - Pretty much a Dave Jones of L1 in the sense they always seem to be there of there abouts.

Look at Southampton last year they chose a very inexperienced manager and look how that worked. We need someone enthusiastic (unlike Megson and Irvine) and someone who likes to get the ball down.

While Im not doubting their credentials and ability I'd worry that at a bigger club with bigger expectations wether they'd be able to handle it! Robins might but I doubt Westly would. If it was an uninspiring choice a couple of bad results and the fans would turn quickly!

im not saying im joining in, but Keegan did an iterveiw the other day saying he would be interested in getting back in the game if the challenge was right.......

i think even we are to big a challenge for old Kev.

Billy Davies would prob be my choice, for the exact reason everybody thinks he is a cod canyon ( as well as the great job he was doing at forest)

Guest Big Guns

Lee Clark

Hudderfield haven't lost for something like 32 rumbleing games!!!

That sounds like a man who knows how to play home and away

If we can't have keegan id go with Clarke and I think he'd come too