Ryan Lowe, the story so far

Guest intercity0wl

Hopefully he'll be a good influence on Madine

I think Ryan Lowe could be a good influence on the club as a whole. He brings experience and goals to the side and his arrival will have given everyone a boost. The midfielders will be happy they have an intelligent forward ahead of them and also he said he'll bring some banter to the dressing room. Can't wait to see him in the kit tonight.

After watching Lowey at his time with Bury, your lucky to have him, a decent guy with a high work rate attitude & a very keen eye for goal.

All the very best to Lowey, S.W & fans for tonight & the future.

Guest contango

When Chris Waddle slammed the free kick in against United he was 33 years and 5 months old, not saying Lowe is a Chris Waddle but class counts over age especially in this Division. Think his positive attitude will also rub off on Madine who already seems to be happier in the last couple of games.

After watching Lowey at his time with Bury, your lucky to have him, a decent guy with a high work rate attitude & a very keen eye for goal.

All the very best to Lowey, S.W & fans for tonight & the future.

How i'd like to be travelling down to watch !

Guest swfc1991

All the best to him. A player who's had to work his way up the ladder, don't hear that often. Also can see him been a big crowd favourite.

My moneys on Megson bursting his bubble by not starting him tonight.

It`s the Wednesday way. Hope I`m wrong, but we`re world champions at cocking up.

:ohmy:

My moneys on Megson bursting his bubble by not starting him tonight.

It`s the Wednesday way. Hope I`m wrong, but we`re world champions at cocking up.

How on earth will Morrison get the nod ahead of Lowe?

I've never been aboard the hype train regarding strikers needing pace. Perhaps in the Premiership it's more valuable (if you already have the other attributes you need), but it's certainly not an issue at this level, so Lowe's

age doesn't concern me one bit.

What a good striker needs is the will to never stop running and have that presence of mind to know when and where to make those runs, you

don't have to be fast if you can read the game better than the opposition's defenders. Mackail-smith wasn't particularly fast and tore this league to shreds, he just had the stamina to chase everything and the ability to make clever runs in

behind.

Prutton is going to turn into a key player (if he wasn't already) with the arrival of Lowe, he has the vision needed to spot a runner and make a pass, I think they're going to combine really well.

Watch this space.

I think you're right Dan, well said.

Having read this article, I've fallen in love with this fella, in a footballing sense, not in a gay way.

His honesty, and ambition shine through but more importantly, I like the fact he seems down to earth, and remembers his roots and old mates.

He's basically one of us but with a scouse accent.

Guest Gornaldo

Sat in the office with a couple of Charlton fans who have just been laughing about 'resting all your hopes on a 32 year old scouser', I smiled with gritted teeth.

Suffice to say, I then replied "I hope he rumbleing smashes the winner in tonight, and i'll be looking for you in the crowd with the biggest rumbleing grin on my face".

Good luck tonight Ryan, your blue and white family will be right behind you tonight.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Agreed. But honestly,have you come away from any of the games thinking we played well ?

I did , against Scunny , The first half was the best i have seen us play for ages , we invited them on a little in the second half and the defence wobbled a bit but far more pluses than negatives for me , Also the kid Marshal is a flippingfirework and he exites the flip out of me . Get lowe on the end of his work and we will be going places .

Agreed. But honestly,have you come away from any of the games thinking we played well ?

i've come away from the games i've been to thinking we need more in our offensive play

marshall was added, o'grady and then lowe

we've definitely added to our offensive power and feel confident that we are now a more balanced squad

with everyone back to fitness i fancy our chances

It's not about interviews though is it ,

It's about work ethic , and according to the bury posters who are frequenting our board at the moment ,

This lad has got it +knows where the net is ,if he is used right the goals will come no problem ,

That will do for me