Ryan Lowe, the story so far

Guest intercity0wl

Sat in the office with a couple of Charlton fans who have just been laughing about 'resting all your hopes on a 32 year old scouser', I smiled with gritted teeth.

Suffice to say, I then replied "I hope he rumbleing smashes the winner in tonight, and i'll be looking for you in the crowd with the biggest rumbleing grin on my face".

Good luck tonight Ryan, your blue and white family will be right behind you tonight.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

I CAN'T FOOOOOKING WAIT!

love our group of player at the moment, they seem to love playing for us. got a manager proud to be managing us.. LETS SMASH EM!

Guest contango

Agreed. But honestly,have you come away from any of the games thinking we played well ?

We are a Division 1 team playing in Division 1 no we didn't play like Barcelona or have Messi and Iniesta in the side, get some perspective, we won and at times played some good Football, you cannot make a silk purse out of a Sows ear, remember where we are and where we have come from in recent times and be happy with positive progression, this side is alot better than last years in terms of abilifity and attitude, maybe supporting the lads would be more help ffs some people are so negative it really wee wees me off

Guest contango

My moneys on Megson bursting his bubble by not starting him tonight.

It`s the Wednesday way. Hope I`m wrong, but we`re world champions at cocking up.

What a negative miserable git you are!!

What a negative miserable git you are!!

Watching Wednesday for 50 years gets you like that, but I still go to most matches.

My main gripe is that pisspot low budget teams like Bournemouth and Bury embarrass us on a regular basis.

Bournemouth have lost every game this season, except the one when they stuffed us. It shouldn`t happen.

Watching Wednesday for 50 years gets you like that, but I still go to most matches.

My main gripe is that pisspot low budget teams like Bournemouth and Bury embarrass us on a regular basis.

Bournemouth have lost every game this season, except the one when they stuffed us. It shouldn`t happen.

Yeh we should win every one without conceding a goal .

meanwhile in the real world .

Guest intercity0wl

If you have watched any team not just Wednesday for fifty years you should now that things like that happening are the norm, not the exception.

Edited by intercity0wl

As a Bury fan who's very supportive of you having Lowey, i think to call us pisspot is bang out of order. low budget yes, but we're a small town compared to a very big city.

You come accross very negative in all you post which is sad, not just for the Owls but for you also.

If I & other non Owls can be positive & show you support then you can also or maybe take your negativity elsewhere.

Come on the Owls for tonight, with the changes & more strength upfront you can get a POSITIVE result !

Like this guys attitude and when you compare it to that other scouser we had called Jeffers its like chalk and cheese. He talks a lot of sense and is obviously passionate about the game. I get a feeling we have acquired a work horse who will not only bring out the best in Madine but will also motivate the midfield to provide some quality service. Bring it on Lowey.

As a Bury fan who's very supportive of you having Lowey, i think to call us pisspot is bang out of order. low budget yes, but we're a small town compared to a very big city.

You come accross very negative in all you post which is sad, not just for the Owls but for you also.

If I & other non Owls can be positive & show you support then you can also or maybe take your negativity elsewhere.

Come on the Owls for tonight, with the changes & more strength upfront you can get a POSITIVE result !

I think you deserve an apology cause he's out of order. Respect is given by the vast majority of Wednesday fans so I will apologise on his behalf. Credit to you for coming on here and sharing our forum and giving us support. All the best mate.

Guest Big Guns

I'm a pisspot me sen tha knows I like a good drink me

I think you deserve an apology cause he's out of order. Respect is given by the vast majority of Wednesday fans so I will apologise on his behalf. Credit to you for coming on here and sharing our forum and giving us support. All the best mate.

Thank you for that, the guy is nothing like the Owl fans I chatted with & respected when you came to Gigg Lane.

He needs to realise that your team now is stronger, ought to be more focussed than recently & be happy for that.

Of course the proof will be in the pudding, but from what I can see theres only one way for the Owls, onwards & upwards.

As for Lowey, he's got all the attributes you where looking for. See his age as positive experience that others can learn from. See the fact that of all the clubs out there, he only wanted to move & play for YOU. Anyone who is still negative, theres no hope for.

p.s I'm watching on sky tonight, can't wait.

Guest Big Guns

Thank you for that, the guy is nothing like the Owl fans I chatted with & respected when you came to Gigg Lane.

He needs to realise that your team now is stronger, ought to be more focussed than recently & be happy for that.

Of course the proof will be in the pudding, but from what I can see theres only one way for the Owls, onwards & upwards.

As for Lowey, he's got all the attributes you where looking for. See his age as positive experience that others can learn from. See the fact that of all the clubs out there, he only wanted to move & play for YOU. Anyone who is still negative, theres no hope for.

p.s I'm watching on sky tonight, can't wait.

You are a bit of a wee wee pot club tho arnt you

Guest buryforever

You are a bit of a wee wee pot club tho arnt you

That's a compliment mate :smile: Not that many years ago we didn't have a pot to wee wee in so we're moving in the right direction!

Guest Big Guns

That's a compliment mate :smile: Not that many years ago we didn't have a pot to wee wee in so we're moving in the right direction!

Do you only need the one wee wee pot at your ground with only having a couple of fans

If he gets goals he'll be a legend. I think fans love to see a player with a working mans attitude to the game, a bit of a throwback,

I'd love it work out, for us and for him.

You've got it in one............I was trying to put into words why he's already popular, humble kept cropping up....but in that short sentence you've nailed it.