Ryan Lowe, the story so far

Guest intercity0wl

Guest buryforever

Do you only need the one wee wee pot at your ground with only having a couple of fans

Oh yeh, it's a big one though decorated with little roses..... got it off ebay & free postage too!

Guest Big Guns

Oh yeh, it's a big one though decorated with little roses..... got it off ebay & free postage too!

I like you much more than that other bury fan it must do your head in stood with him every game

You are a bit of a wee wee pot club tho arnt you

Give up, ffs........or I'll stop liking you.

The Bury's of this world and their supporters should be respected.........more so than Manure and your Arsenals, anybody can be a glory hunter, but it takes class to support the smaller clubs in the same catchment areas.

Guest Big Guns

The Bury's of this world and their supporters should be respected.........more so than Manure and your Arsenals, anybody can be a glory hunter, but it takes class to support the smaller clubs in the same catchment areas.

I've just said I like bury for ever not too keen on the other one tho

Guest buryforever

I like you much more than that other bury fan it must do your head in stood with him every game

We stand (actually sit dontcha know) at opposite sides of the ground. If I were anywhere near him I'd be scared of being covered in Jizz every time Lowes name was mentioned :smile: I was pretty down when you got Ryan but I'm seeing a bright side now... with a bit of luck redils will move to Sheffield to follow his idol.

Ahh, don't worry mate! I've supported Bury for years & had the same stuff from Bolton, Rochdale, Oldham fans... even bloody Stockport. He'll need to be good to come up with something I haven't heard 20 times before, I'm kind of immune now

We stand (actually sit dontcha know) at opposite sides of the ground. If I were anywhere near him I'd be scared of being covered in Jizz every time Lowes name was mentioned :smile: I was pretty down when you got Ryan but I'm seeing a bright side now... with a bit of luck redils will move to Sheffield to follow his idol.

Ahh, don't worry mate! I've supported Bury for years & had the same stuff from Bolton, Rochdale, Oldham fans... even bloody Stockport. He'll need to be good to come up with something I haven't heard 20 times before, I'm kind of immune now

Now come on son, its time we were up front with them & told them i'm your dad. I mean they'll fathom out i'm the older wise guy with 30 years background in football & English & you the child i'm trying desperately to understand, now you've been expelled from school for dribbling.

Now come on son, its time we were up front with them & told them i'm your dad. I mean they'll fathom out i'm the older wise guy with 30 years background in football & English & you the child i'm trying desperately to understand, now you've been expelled from school for dribbling.

Now thats the first time i've had anything like a go at you or anyone, i've now let myself down dropping almost to your level that since my views & opinions you have been direct in your slagging.

They are my view & like every other Bury fan knows, Lowey has been our best player for 2 years.

Go & have a go at someone else or better still not at anyone, because as I understand its childish. Just leave it, don't comment on my posts & I certainly won't on yours.

Guest buryforever

I much preferred this ^^^^ reply, it showed some promise! Don't get me wrong, it wasn't good but I've seen worse put downs :wink:

Anyway, I'll try to refrain from commenting on your posts as requested..... can't promise though :smile:

I much preferred this ^^^^ reply, it showed some promise! Don't get me wrong, it wasn't good but I've seen worse put downs :wink:

Anyway, I'll try to refrain from commenting on your posts as requested..... can't promise though :smile:

You go ahead, ive not come on to this forum to have a go at others, never had, but if you get a kick out of doing so fire away.

In my experience theres no need & life is certainly too short.

Back to the thread now, I hope. Any news anyone on Lowey?