STOP BEING TIGHT MILAN

Guest swfcbarmyarmy

Guest swfcbarmyarmy

I know he doesn't want to get ripped off or pay too much for players, but @robstaton and @Walkerpw have just put on twitter that a third bid for ALF has been rejected.

Come on now it's becoming a bit of a joke

I know he doesn't want to get ripped off or pay too much for players, but @robstaton and @Walkerpw have just put on twitter that a third bid for ALF has been rejected.

Think there is enough threads about todays activity to be honest without this one. Merge, mods?

Guest madforitowl

I think milan is doing it the right way. Why pay 500k for someone you dont value at that. I believe thats the last bid we will put in for ALF as there is no way we will pay 500k

Edited by madforitowl

Guest christheowl

I dont get why ? the club is obviously testing Rotherhams defiance, The days are gone when we paid over the odds for players. putting in a stupid amount is the wrong way to do it. If rotherham are serious in there valuation of 500K, then Im sure they have told the club thats the valuation. Although that doesnt look the case with all these bids going in for him.

Some Wednesday fans absolutely amaze me - the reason we have floundered around in these shitty divisions for years is because of a lack of discipline on transfer fees and wages, we finally get out of the woods with our finances, and immediately have fans slating the chairman for being careful with the purse strings!

It beggars belief.

Guest madforitowl

Milan saved the club from extinction.

Milan wiped off the debt.

Milan has bought numerous players already.

Milan saved SWFC and you think he's tight.

Get a flipping grip you tvvat

Couldnt agree more

I dont get why ? the club is obviously testing Rotherhams defiance, The days are gone when we paid over the odds for players. putting in a stupid amount is the wrong way to do it. If rotherham are serious in there valuation of 500K, then Im sure they have told the club thats the valuation. Although that doesnt look the case with all these bids going in for him.

31st August deadline deal ?

poo .THE .BED

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Guest TonyOwl88

Some people have no idea. Thanks to Millan, we have more than 1 season to do things. If the worst comes to the worst, we just keep building and eventually get back to the Prem. Over the past 15 years or so we haven't been able to build at all.... SO GET A GRIP and appreciate that money in football is still real life money, and Millan has already pumped the best part of £15M OF HIS OWN CASH into our club. Its not like its borrowed money against the club... ITS HIS MONEY.

How many more of these stupid topics will get posted before the window closes?

Don't think there is a need for this thread. I have my opinions but don't think Milan is tight, frugal maybe?. We should remember that whatever our personal opinions he was the one that put the money in when we needed it, no one else did, so he can run the club as he wants.