STOP BEING TIGHT MILAN

Guest swfcbarmyarmy

That's why all the rich fookers are rich cos they don't like spending coin that's a fact

That statements poo .

People who are rich are careful with money and know the meaning and true value of it. They spend if and when necessary and spend it on their terms. Not by opening their wallets and throwning notes about. That doesn't mean they're tight at all.

Guest Big Guns

Yep, I'm sure the likes of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates have never made major investments...

Havnt they that's why there flippingthat loaded then told you the tight fookers

That statements poo .

People who are rich are careful with money and know the meaning and true value of it. They spend if and when necessary and spend it on their terms. Not by opening their wallets and throwning notes about. That doesn't mean they're tight at all.

I can't believe you took the time out to reply to that tbh mush.

I know he doesn't want to get ripped off or pay too much for players, but @robstaton and @Walkerpw have just put on twitter that a third bid for ALF has been rejected.

Come on now it's becoming a bit of a joke

How many 300k bids do you think we'd have been making if Milan hadn't taken us over?

Football fans fickle?

Milan isn't tight, but I think its worth his cash getting an up and coming striker in, a good one has better chance of retaining value.

Its tough though, not many clubs outside the prem pay fees of even 300k these days, even less so in L1.

Edited by Bluesteel

Guest peteowl106

Milan saved the club from extinction.

Milan wiped off the debt.

Milan has bought numerous players already.

Milan saved SWFC and you think he's tight.

Get a flipping grip you tvvat

Possibly the best post i've ever seen on here.

Some people need to appreciate what we've got now compared to what may have been the case

Guest Big Guns

That statements poo .

Wot about that fat Lotto Lout I forget his name he spent flippingmillions

Milan saved the club from extinction.

Milan wiped off the debt.

Milan has bought numerous players already.

Milan saved SWFC and you think he's tight.

Get a flipping grip you tvvat

Do I really need to add any more to this????? Couldn't have put it better myself.

Reality check needed.

I know he doesn't want to get ripped off or pay too much for players, but @robstaton and @Walkerpw have just put on twitter that a third bid for ALF has been rejected.

Come on now it's becoming a bit of a joke

Are you suggesting that Rotherham tell us how much they'd like us to give them and we just agree to it because otherwise that would be 'tight'? The 'I want it and I want it now' generation eh?

After a dozen years of misery, largely due to accruing enormous debts we couldn't afford to repay, between them the Co-operative Bank and Milan Mandaric have finally filled in the hole we were trapped in and now some stupid gobshites want to get the shovel out and dig a new one.

It's all too easy for people on here to spend money that isn't theirs !!!

Those people on this forum need to remember where we've come from and realise that this is now a business run by professionals and not some mindless f*ckwits in the pub who would probably struggle to spell 'financial planning' never mid understand the principles.

Guest Big Guns

Enormous amount of common sense from the posters on this thread. Apart from the OP who wants to give his head a shake. I trust MM/PA/GM to do the right thing and not panic

Cheers lol

Are you suggesting that Rotherham tell us how much they'd like us to give them and we just agree to it because otherwise that would be 'tight'? The 'I want it and I want it now' generation eh?

The art of negotiation !!!!!

My profession in procurement would be a doddle if that was the process. :rolleyes:

"How much ???? "

"Errrr....Ok"