STOP BEING TIGHT MILAN

Guest swfcbarmyarmy

Guest 03 owl

Bill gates actually pays a lot out ie vaccinations in Africa and towards clinical trials, his wife is really generous too, but we are talking about people who cannot ever see the amount of money they own and could probably never spend it.

I know he doesn't want to get ripped off or pay too much for players, but @robstaton and @Walkerpw have just put on twitter that a third bid for ALF has been rejected.

Come on now it's becoming a bit of a joke

You need to learn the difference between tight and frugal.

If we give into the absurd demands of Tony Stewart and any other tinpot club's supremo, then we set a precident that says "Sheffield Wednesday are soft in the transfer market. Buy their asset's cheap, and sell to them expensive"

If it hurts us this season, so be it - but why should we pay long term for that mentality? I am fully behind the hard line tactics, it's stupidity that got us into debt all those years ago as we tumbled from the Premiership, and kept us there.

I know he doesn't want to get ripped off or pay too much for players, but @robstaton and @Walkerpw have just put on twitter that a third bid for ALF has been rejected.

I have learning problems but oh my god your in a different league mate, can you remember what happened 15 years ago we spent stupid money which nearly ended us with no club what so ever. What Milan is doing is doing what the previous knob heads should of done and thats putting the club first instead of trying to buy our way out the league. I am happy in what Milan has done and infact he has spent probably loads of cash behind the scenes getting the sleeping giant to the awakening stage. If we had a owner like Milan 20 odd years ago we wouldnt be in the position we are in now thats for sure.

There a two important factors here:-

1. Wednesday desperately need to sign a striker before the deadline.

2. Rotherham absolutely have to sell ALF before the deadline.

It's going to happen, it's just a case of who blinks first and when it comes to situations like this MM doesn't have eyelids.

I can see where the OP is coming from tho.

Milan has only spent around 15 million, he's only brought in around 12 players in less than a year, probably took a few financial hits in getting rid of the crap that was here before, resigned JJ, JOC and Buxton increased the budget and started sorting the behind the scenes sh!te out.

Yeah c'mon Milan put ya hand in ya pocket ya tight 2@.

Ffs these threads make me p!ss fire :smile:

Guest Big Guns

I can see where the OP is coming from tho.

Milan has only spent around 15 million, he's only brought in around 12 players in less than a year, probably took a few financial hits in getting rid of the crap that was here before, resigned JJ, JOC and Buxton increased the budget and started sorting the behind the scenes sh!te out.

Yeah c'mon Milan put ya hand in ya pocket ya tight 2@.

Ffs these threads make me p!ss fire :smile:

Sounds like you got the clapp mate I suggest see the Dr asap

Anyone who thinks about it seriously knows that £300k is way over the odds for a player who has only ever performed at League Two, when you take the contract situation into account it is clear that Tony Stewart is cutting his nose off to spite his face, all in the name of showboating to the dillusional Rotherham fans. Megson and Andy Thorne are not going to have the micky taken out of them in this way and poor old Rotherham end up with no player and no cash, and all for what? Its daft behaivur like this that gets football clubs into trouble in the first place.

Unbelievable.

flip off back to Championship Manager.

Too right... Milan should be spending far more money. I suggest he spends £3million on a talented but idle Dutch striker, another £3million on a temperamental Belgian ar$e, £4million on a pair of crocked Scottish midfielders, perhaps £5million on a pair of Serbian players (but only play one of them for 5 matches before getting rid), £1million on a past-it and crocked ex-England reserve striker, and then give massively overinflated wages to a similarly crocked ex-England reserve left back and Dutch central midfielder....

Sound familiar...?

Guest Big Guns

If Milan spent 400 k on alf would that put us 20 odd million in debt and back to the dark days ,yep best getting free transfers and staying in league 1 for the next 20 years

Milan saved the club from extinction.

Milan wiped off the debt.

Milan has bought numerous players already.

Milan saved SWFC and you think he's tight.

Get a flipping grip you tvvat

Absolutely agree, but then is it not typical of some fans who love to tell other people how they should spend their money .

Guest Big Guns

Absolutely agree, but then is it not typical of some fans who love to tell other people how they should spend their money .

I reckon you should crack into your life savings and get your sen a mobility scooter and flip the zimmer frame off you old mizer

Guest Big Guns

Milan tight? I guess it's easy to spend other people's money...

id find it easy to spend some one elses money if i found a wallet with a grand in id spend the lot and put the wallet down a grate

Haven't read the thread, just the title and i'd like to say you're a wee pipe.