Prutton and Semedo

Guest s6 owls fan

Reallly impressed with Semedo today puts himself about and is a real presence in midfield. He's got a bit of a short fuse though and will miss a few games through suspension. Prutton had a quality first half - the goal was a top class finish but he faded a bit second half.

As opposed to our CM for the last 3 years (JOC n potter) who I cant remember getting booked . mind I cant remember a tackle yet alone a foul!

I would hate to be playing against these two, But Im gonna love watching them for us. lol

Guest Saturday Owl

They both seem like the midfielders we've been missing for so long, with the narrower pitch teams are going to have to play through them both. :biggrin:

I would however like a creative midfielder to float around, with another winger on the opposite side to JJ. (Hopefully Roberts.)

Two strikers and I reckon we'd have a fantastic team at this level, a 4-2-3-1 formation would complement Semedo and Prutton very well.

Especially when were away from home defending a one goal lead on a shitty pitch like Yeovil's.

Totally different shape to the team. We actually looked solid and until the penalty I was confident Weeds would'nt score. Neither Prutton or Semedo will back down from a challenge and also their distribution is far better than what we had last season. Like a lot of others my only concern is when injuries strike we do not have the back up at the moment.

Does anybody else think that Coke could be a vastly improved player when he gets the chance to play alongside Semedo or Prutton?

He must have hated being paired up with O`Conner or Potter last season, it must have felt like he had to do EVERYTHING in midfield by himself, instead of just concentrating on his own game.

Does anybody else think that Coke could be a vastly improved player when he gets the chance to play alongside Semedo or Prutton?

He must have hated being paired up with O`Conner or Potter last season, it must have felt like he had to do EVERYTHING in midfield by himself, instead of just concentrating on his own game.

That's what we all hope. A better midfield partner is definietly going to benefit him, and if he can return to the first 7 or 8 games last season we have got 3 excellent midfielders.

I believe with Coke he has an attitude problem. When he first came he was dynamite and then dropped off. He is capable of so much but sometimes lacks the effort and it comes across that he can't be bothered. He has to learn to switch on in every game not just when he feels like it.

Guest lukeCAFC

Differance is we are bringing another CB in this week, apparantly before weekend. So even if Morrisson is poor we have other alternatives.. You guys are reliant on Semedo.. Good luck

Differance is we are bringing another CB in this week, apparantly before weekend. So even if Morrisson is poor we have other alternatives.. You guys are reliant on Semedo.. Good luck

That's right, we have 1 midfielder in our squad. Muppet.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Have you ever thought of learning English?

Did you really expect him to say Sheffield Wednesday signed our player of the year, a player who we were desperate to hold on to and we ended up with Morrisson a player who they were desperate to get rid of lol

Move along son shine nothing to see here

Good luck integrating a squad with a manager who's got no experience

Conflicting reports from your chairman and manager it seems.

Anyhow, Michael Morrison is not a great young talent. He couldn't even get in our squad last year because he was utter horseshit.

Meanwhile we sign your Player of the Year as voted by the fans usually.

But now nothing but bad reports from Charlton fans.

Funny that.

Not slightly bitter are we?

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

TBF I witnessed Michael Morrison last season bottle challenges when the ball was there to be won.In my opinion his heart is the size of a pea. Whereas Semedo seems the type of player that will relish a 50-50 and when the chips are down will be the type who will roll his sleeves up and be up for the fight.

Not sure Morrison is going to offer you that, to be honest

In comparison we have signed Julian Bennett and Danny Batth who are, in my view, streets ahead of Micahel Morrison as players/defenders.

All the 'Georgie' with your acquisition, though, mate.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump