Prutton and Semedo

Guest s6 owls fan

He's right.

Prutton.

Semedo is NOT a natural central midfielder.

Palmer is nowhere near good enough yet.

O'Connor is hit and miss at best of times.

Now I'm struggling.

Paul Warhurst wasn't a natural striker, players change. Having watched him play, I'd say semedo will do just the job were looking for. The jury's still out on Morrison to replicate his Leicester form

It's so irelevant what Charlton fans think of Semedo. It's a bout what he can do for us. Maybe they have someone else who can do his job, but we have needed that type of midfielder for a decade.

Differance is we are bringing another CB in this week, apparantly before weekend. So even if Morrisson is poor we have other alternatives.. You guys are reliant on Semedo.. Good luck

Guess what, nobody cares.

Are you trying to convince yourself, or us?

Guest 03 owl

Differance is we are bringing another CB in this week, apparantly before weekend. So even if Morrisson is poor we have other alternatives.. You guys are reliant on Semedo.. Good luck

How come he became your Captain and Player of the year ..............by not being relied upon in game's and playing well consistently?

The 'difference,' to me at least, seems to be that we've signed a player that has fit straight into our team and has looked exactly what we've been missing for the last 5 years every game so far this pre-season. Yet you've signed a player that has already shown himself to the fans as inconsistent and unreliable in your pre-season - and you're already apparently looking at signing more players for his position. He sounds like a real success for you so far.