M morrison

Do we go to Austria tomorrow?

Looks like Lloyd Dyer or anyone else won't sign until after the Austria trip then? FFS another boring 7 days.

Dyer will be on the plane as well, it'll be announced tomorrow and them being in Austria won't affect any signings. Aldridge and Milan know who Megson want and they do the negotiating so the new players will get flown out when they're signed.

But yes as someone said above, it seems a bit pointless going abroad this season, especially when we're not doing any tournaments or things for fans. It would be better to stay and train at Middlewood (Or the hills) and it would be easier for the new players to settle in.

Isn't he our manager? Thought he may need to speak to new signings before the sign?

Or does he not even bother with all that anymore. Just let Aldridge and MM do all that sh!t?

GM will give MM and Aldrige a list of players he wants and all the negotiations will be done by them. Being in Austria will have no impact on signings at all I wouldn't have thought.

GM will give MM and Aldrige a list of players he wants and all the negotiations will be done by them. Being in Austria will have no impact on signings at all I wouldn't have thought.

It depends upon which part of the recruitment process they are at with each player. In his recent interview, MM appeared to state that GM talks to the player first and then PA (and possibly MM himself) negotiate with the player and or his agent. Maybe GM can talk to potential players on the phone from Austria if required?

#CAFC The Morrison deal has hit a 'stumbling block'. Nothing to do with the player who wants to sign but #SWFC have moved the goalposts.

Wonder what he means by that? Surely we would be happy to get back what we paid for him if that was the original deal?

Or we dont want him to go to a rival.

#CAFC The Morrison deal has hit a 'stumbling block'. Nothing to do with the player who wants to sign but #SWFC have moved the goalposts.

Wonder what he means by that? Surely we would be happy to get back what we paid for him if that was the original deal?

We've changed our minds about paying them to take him off our hands?

Dyer will be on the plane as well, it'll be announced tomorrow and them being in Austria won't affect any signings. Aldridge and Milan know who Megson want and they do the negotiating so the new players will get flown out when they're signed.

But yes as someone said above, it seems a bit pointless

going abroad this season, especially when we're not doing any tournaments or things for fans. It would be better to stay and train at Middlewood (Or the hills) and it would be easier for the new players to settle in.

Exactomundo re not affecting player negotiations.

Guest kop_owl

both him and reynolds have supposedly been in to collect there boots today.

Reynolds is in Austria.

training ground/ hillsborough dont know which was just told they've been in to collect there stuff ahead of moves to charlton and motherwell (loan with option to sign)

Like whats been said,reynolds is in austria,not sure about morrison though.

just passing on what i was told at my partners uncles house, when he came home from work! been working for the club 10+ yrs.

did tell me about daniel jones signing last year 2 days before but i un-workable his name up when i posted on here.

just passing on what i was told at my partners uncles house, when he came home from work! been working for the club 10+ yrs.

did tell me about daniel jones signing last year 2 days before but i un-workable his name up when i posted on here.

Reynolds is definitely in Austria. He is on the trading pics.