M morrison

I've not a clue who this guy is, but this is what he twatted:

Tommyswfc

Michael morrison set to leave swfc today. #swfc shame really thought he deserved more of a chance

He says he has contacts..

Edited by snaykz

If the OP turns out to be gonads, then;

Do you think GM will give M. Morrison & Reynolds a chance to prove themselves this season - or do you think GM's already sussed them out (e.g going to unload them given half the chance) ?

I must admit that based on the rare appearances they made last season - they were collectively Kack !

Edited by owls-swfc

I've not a clue who this guy is, but this is what he twatted:

Tommyswfc

Michael morrison set to leave swfc today. #swfc shame really thought he deserved more of a chance

He says he has contacts..

I have contacts too.

It's a bugger when when I sleep in them by accident.

Edited by snaykz

All this ITK is complete Bo lax, I've not seen one "ITK" post on here that's been correct. I don't get the fascination with being ITK anyway.

My source tells me that he has it on very good authority that his mrs works with MM's third cousin twice removed and they've told him that we will DEFINATELY be signing some players before the season starts.

Sorry it's the time of the month :)

This is the guy that apparently through his contacts said we were signing three players the Friday before last. Total rubbish. And another pretend ITK'er, if i say we are signing someone today, for the next 4 weeks, i reckon i will be right a couple of times too.

Edited by joe

Guest Saturday Owl

I hope it's not true, him and Reynolds came with good reviews so wont turn poo poo just because they've come up/down to Sheffield.

If we are looking at moving anyone on it should be Chris Sedgwick, as for me he's the only REALLY poo poo player left from last season.

I hope it's not true, him and Reynolds came with good reviews so wont turn poo poo just because they've come up/down to Sheffield.

If we are looking at moving anyone on it should be Chris Sedgwick, as for me he's the only REALLY poo poo player left from last season.

Of the remaining players, Sedgwick sticks out like a sore thumb. Yeah, he works hard & is an owl but thats where the compliments end for me. He's incredibly slow & even though he's come with a reputation as a good crosser of a balll, I haven't seen it. Defo one for the scrapheap IMO.