If you could pick any player from the Pigs'

Guest scott_andrew_william

Guest scott_andrew_william

I'd have their Donkey Henderson, he seems the kinda player we need, if we could keep him fit.

Everyone keeps talking about their youngsters, but I've not seen them play :/

Guest PAUL.

I'd rather sh!t in my own mouth and repeatedly nail my nuts to a desk, than take any of their players

Agreed, just shows how bored we must all be to have a thread like this. :laugh:

I'd agree with Henderson although he seems like a good guy who wouldn't want to let the Utd fans down by moving to us. Not sure why though, the fans always seem to treat him badly, but he's a player perfectly moulded for this league.

I'd say he's probably on a level with Lambert.

Guest foreverSWFC

Kyle Naughton........Oh wait

Kyle Walker..........Oh wait

Leon Britton.......Oh wait

Billy Sharp..........Oh wait

Nope, i'm struggling.

Monty... Morgs...Hendo ..I'd take all 3 o them....Brian is always talkin' bout them cos he is a proper manager like bloke...he manages ..i think its Brazil...or it might be the Horse an' Jockey...believe you me Owlstalk..Monty Morgs and Hendo ....and any other player theyve got that ends in "Y" "S" or "O"...cos thats how Speedo and Adamsy picked their players....Its why Slew did not get a game til late in the season...Slewo??...Slewy??..Slews???...Evansy got totally p*ssed off ..cos they called him Evanso..thats a facto....and its why Kyle Naughton left..they called him "Naughty" he hated it and fvcked off...

Beattie left cos they called him Beatty...and he felt he deserved a better nickname....He wanted Beatts...but United felt that was stoopid cos they kept losin'...............

Dont get all these people banging about Slew. I was unfortunate enough to go with a pal of mine to watch their youth cup match against Man Utd and he was dogger!!! On the other hand, i would to see Paul Pogba from Man Utd come in on loan. He looked very assured in the middle of the park (granted it was only against them lot)

PS - I dodnt pay for my ticket nor did i cheer when they scored. Thats for anyone who wants to ***** me about going to watch that specific game.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Yes but would Wednesday fans really relish Henderson?

Would Slew cut the beef...

That's beef slew with henderson relish yummmy..... that would do for me...

Henderson, he will bully defences in this league. Hopefully they'll be rid of him come August.

I hope they keep him, I had the misfortune of working at the lane last season and what I saw of him, he was awful, couldn't hit a barn door. I'd put him in the same league as Leon Clarke

Monty... Morgs...Hendo ..I'd take all 3 o them....Brian is always talkin' bout them cos he is a proper manager like bloke...he manages ..i think its Brazil...or it might be the Horse an' Jockey...believe you me Owlstalk..Monty Morgs and Hendo ....and any other player theyve got that ends in "Y" "S" or "O"...cos thats how Speedo and Adamsy picked their players....Its why Slew did not get a game til late in the season...Slewo??...Slewy??..Slews???...Evansy got totally p*ssed off ..cos they called him Evanso..thats a facto....and its why Kyle Naughton left..they called him "Naughty" he hated it and fvcked off...

Beattie left cos they called him Beatty...and he felt he deserved a better nickname....He wanted Beatts...but United felt that was stoopid cos they kept losin'...............

Brilliant.

I hope they keep him, I had the misfortune of working at the lane last season and what I saw of him, he was awful, couldn't hit a barn door. I'd put him in the same league as Leon Clarke

Even Shefki destroyed teams at this level. Henderson would too.