If you could pick any player from the Pigs'

Guest scott_andrew_william

I'd have Morgan for the simple reason, he'd be the one they missed the most. Their back four isn't the same when he's not there to organise it.

I wouldn't have the scumbag anywhere near our club.

flipping thug.

Monty... Morgs...Hendo ..I'd take all 3 o them....Brian is always talkin' bout them cos he is a proper manager like bloke...he manages ..i think its Brazil...or it might be the Horse an' Jockey...believe you me Owlstalk..Monty Morgs and Hendo ....and any other player theyve got that ends in "Y" "S" or "O"...cos thats how Speedo and Adamsy picked their players....Its why Slew did not get a game til late in the season...Slewo??...Slewy??..Slews???...Evansy got totally p*ssed off ..cos they called him Evanso..thats a facto....and its why Kyle Naughton left..they called him "Naughty" he hated it and fvcked off...

Beattie left cos they called him Beatty...and he felt he deserved a better nickname....He wanted Beatts...but United felt that was stoopid cos they kept losin'...............

Apparently he only broke into the team when he got nicknamed "Slewsy"!

If he looks a bit dopey could always sing

"Wake Up Little Slewsy"!

Gets coat and heads for door.

I like, nae love my football so the only 5hite I will watch is my beloved Wednesday. Sometimes I go up Scotland to take in a match of lower standard that comprises of a few full timers and a whole host of part-timers and guests, this I enjoy because it's 100% effort.

The last piggy player who had the talent to drag me off my arse and one who I would have loved at Hillsborough was Tony Currie. He was a genious who should have had far more caps than he finished with.

Asid from that no Owl will ever forget the performance of their keeper at Wembley 1991.

I like, nae love my football so the only 5hite I will watch is my beloved Wednesday. Sometimes I go up Scotland to take in a match of lower standard that comprises of a few full timers and a whole host of part-timers and guests, this I enjoy because it's 100% effort.

The last piggy player who had the talent to drag me off my arse and one who I would have loved at Hillsborough was Tony Currie. He was a genious who should have had far more caps than he finished with.

Asid from that no Owl will ever forget the performance of their keeper at Wembley 1991.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Stereophonics

A few years ago there would have been lots of their players I'd have happily signed. It is a lot harder now which shows how they have fallen.

Personally I have always grudgingly admired montgomery

We have not signed a piggy direct from United in the 45 years I have supported Wednesday.

There's no need to start now.

I'm sure GM would be of the same opinion.

UTO

I don't think the OP has the intention of forwarding this thread to Milan with our suggestions, it's just a bit of fun as we're all bored shitless and their isn't much else to talk about :biggrin: